2017 Roster Discussion

Mothrrficking fuck nuggets. Shit.

Damnit. Stop.

Can I get a fucking Mix filter?

I can't be held responsible for what I post if I read another rehashing of the same fucking shit again when it comes to him.
Hey Ulrich Ulrich and K Kjbert , I'm not sure Midas understood your arguments on Mix. Could you both restate those?

Hey Ulrich Ulrich and K Kjbert , I'm not sure Midas understood your arguments on Mix. Could you both restate those?
It really just seems like a dare at this point, a passive-aggressive junkie's cry for more without wanting to actually ask for the fix. K Kjbert and I could probably keep him topped off with discussions and opinion, but a little helping hand from Tom in Fairfield CT wouldn't be turned down.

It really just seems like a dare at this point, a passive-aggressive junkie's cry for more without wanting to actually ask for the fix. K Kjbert and I could probably keep him topped off with discussions and opinion, but a little helping hand from Tom in Fairfield CT wouldn't be turned down.

giphy.gif

So if players are reporting in a few weeks for training, we should be expecting some transactions soon. Anyone got some offhand details on how late into the off-season we filled out the roster last year? I vaguely remember the team being more or less set by the earliest friendlies.

Reactions: Kjbert
So if players are reporting in a few weeks for training, we should be expecting some transactions soon. Anyone got some offhand details on how late into the off-season we filled out the roster last year? I vaguely remember the team being more or less set by the earliest friendlies.
#1107 herein by mgarbowski mgarbowski and related posts in that vicinity.