2017 Roster Discussion

Brandt has stole more money from the club then Mix
Wat8.jpg

Brandt makes such a small salary he doesn't even count against the cap.

Regarding medical bills, he costs the same as Mix. They share in medical premiums and the insurance company pays the costs.

So yes, Mix has stolen more money than Connor has

Reactions: mgarbowski
Regarding medical bills, he costs the same as Mix. They share in medical premiums and the insurance company pays the costs.

So yes, Mix has stolen more money than Connor has
That's a little misleading.... both Mix and Connor have contracts that legally stipulate what their compensation packages are. They get no more than what the club agreed to.

That's a little misleading.... both Mix and Connor have contracts that legally stipulate what their compensation packages are. They get no more than what the club agreed to.

The argument is that Connor costs the team more because he has racked up medica bills. That's not how health insurance works.

I don't understand the issue here

The argument is that Connor costs the team more because he has racked up medica bills. That's not how health insurance works.

I don't understand the issue here
Your use of the word "stolen."

Don't watch this video. Just don't.

Kid can play. I don't know that he's anything like what folks thought he would become, but even if he can have the impact that some of the other European busts have had (think Sebastian Lletget) it's a big move.

Side note: How much of this has to do with who we are and who the mothership is?

Reactions: SoupInNYC and JayH
Parker had loads of potential before injuries. I think he is finally healed. Would be a good move IMO depending on the price, PLUS he doesn't take an international spot.

Reactions: JayH and Kjbert