2017 Roster Discussion

Yo
WE NEED DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS!

And apparently we'll need an international spot too...

My heart can't take an entire season of 5-4 wins.
You will love every minute of it at pitchside.

Reactions: Kjbert
Is he taking a pay cut? I don't know if this club got all that cash we currently giving mix

He's having to find somewhere to play and is catching the game pitch side. So he's reached out to them in some way. You don't just walk up to the ticket office and say hey I played here let me walk around the field.

Reactions: SpicyRoll and adam
He's having to find somewhere to play and is catching the game pitch side. So he's reached out to them in some way. You don't just walk up to the ticket office and say hey I played here let me walk around the field.

I know what you're saying, and there's probably something to him wanting to make a move to Norway (or somewhere in Europe) but I'd say there's no more likelihood this is the case than just that he's managed to get a deal to train with them while he peppers clubs in the area with agent calls.

There doesn't appear to be too much to the stadium, so getting pitchside probably isn't too difficult for a former player. And there's a track around it.

Now I know what Angela feels like. Damn y'all are quick to dismiss stuff. Discussion forum right?
Merged to roster discussion to appease thread police.
giphy.gif

http://www.rheinpfalz.de/nachrichte...chselt-vom-1-fc-kaiserslautern-nach-new-york/

Apparently we're signing Alexander Ring, midfielder from FC Kaiserslautern. He's 25 years old and rated 70 on FIFA
I don't play FIFA but was curious how he compared to some players I've seen in the flesh:
  • Mikey Lopez is 64 overall / 70 potential
  • Federico Bravo is 67 / 75
  • Tony Tchani is 69 / 70
  • Alexander Ring is 69 / 73
  • Will Trapp is 70 / 74
  • Andoni Iraola is 75 / 75
  • Michael Bradley is 79 / 79
  • Osvaldo Alonso is 79 / 79
Transfermarkt has no info on his salary demands, but if he could he had for sub-200K, would seem like a great signing. Especially if he's filling a gap until summer.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam