2022 Season Ticket Thread

Explain pls
Current season ticket holders who renew for next year will get a replica championship ring sometime this year.

Prices have gone up, but now officially include an extra match (they list some examples but don't say if it'll be assigned or if you get to choose).

Reactions: Shwafta and moogoo
Current season ticket holders who renew for next year will get a replica championship ring sometime this year.

Prices have gone up, but now officially include an extra match (they list some examples but don't say if it'll be assigned or if you get to choose).

price includes the extra "premium game" match. based on that, my membership cost didn't really go up?

Reactions: mgarbowski
Thx. I too was wondering. What's the premium game prepay you referenced a little earlier?

I keep calling it a premium game because I think that's what my rep called the non-league, non-regular season games.

from the email:
  • As we continue to see success on the pitch and play additional matches outside of the regular season MLS schedule, your 2023 City Membership will now include an 18th game and as reflected in the price below.
    • This 18th game will be a Concacaf Champions League match, international friendly, Leagues Cup match, or a different marquee competition.

What before was an optional game is now a required game in terms of membership cost. So the front office get additional funds from their season ticket holder base.

Based on my seats, it's a 11% YoY increase (17 vs. 18 games). On a 17 game basis (Assuming all 18 games are equivalent in price and reducing one), it's a 4.9% increase.

Renewals start on May 15th, so maybe it's time to already open up the 2023 Season Ticket Thread.

What before was an optional game is now a required game in terms of membership cost. So the front office get additional funds from their season ticket holder base.

Based on my seats, it's a 11% YoY increase (17 vs. 18 games). On a 17 game basis (Assuming all 18 games are equivalent in price and reducing one), it's a 4.9% increase.

Renewals start on May 15th, so maybe it's time to already open up the 2023 Season Ticket Thread.

Yes. Renewals start May 15, which means you must OPT OUT prior to May 15 starting tomorrow.. Just wanted to clarify in case anyone was confused.

Yea - i didn't notice too much of a price difference and in the past, they seem to charge more for these extra games. So add that in and the increase isn't too much. Not even as bad as current inflation rate. That being said, I'm still on the fence about renewing...

Reactions: mgarbowski
price includes the extra "premium game" match. based on that, my membership cost didn't really go up?
My new price is higher than my 2022 price even with the Campeones Cup game they tried to charge us for.

Anyone know if STH get a referral bonus for recommending a new STH? I just got a neighbor to buy two season tickets for this year and next year.

Anyone know if STH get a referral bonus for recommending a new STH? I just got a neighbor to buy two season tickets for this year and next year.
There's this, but I don't know if it's still active...

Hey all, did you get charged for the 2023 season ticket renewal? The club said we would be charged on the 15th of May, but my card was never charged. I changed my seating option to something cheaper for 2023 and am curious if the club somehow made a mistake and forgot to renew me because I changed my seat location. Appreciate any info!!

Hey all, did you get charged for the 2023 season ticket renewal? The club said we would be charged on the 15th of May, but my card was never charged. I changed my seating option to something cheaper for 2023 and am curious if the club somehow made a mistake and forgot to renew me because I changed my seat location. Appreciate any info!!
Nope. Nothing yet.

Reactions: canchon and twsj91
How did you change your seating already?

I emailed with my rep today, it should be charged tonight/ tomorrow. They needed additonal time to process last minute opt outs

Reactions: twsj91
I still have a ton of account credit but can’t find the info on how they deal with that. Will it just be rolled over again to 2023?

Reactions: twsj91
How did you change your seating already?
I cant really afford where my seat is located anymore so I asked if I could move to the supporters section since it would be hundreds of dollars cheaper. If they are going to start taking money out of my bank account May 15th for 2023 I wanted to make sure I could afford next year before renewing my seats. I emailed my rep, told them the situation and they happily moved me to the supporters.

Reactions: FootyLovin