2023 Season Ticket Thread

Last year I was told that there was no discount at Citi when I tried to use my STH discount card to purchase food there.
Thx. It says:
  • 10% savings on food, non-alcoholic beverages & merchandise on matchday (Yankee Stadium only)
  • 10% savings on food, all beverages & merchandise on matchday (Citi Field only)
We'll see. My added wildcard is I don't have a card, just the STH discount pass inside the app.

Has anyone else had issues with YS not applying your discount at the Yankee store. I had two experience where the credit never appears on my receipt or purchase.

Has anyone else had issues with YS not applying your discount at the Yankee store. I had two experience where the credit never appears on my receipt or purchase.
Yes. When I bought my jersey last year. I persisted politely and eventually the manager came over and corrected the cashier. They should apply it before you pay. And I always monitor it closely before I swipe/tap.

Yes. When I bought my jersey last year. I persisted politely and eventually the manager came over and corrected the cashier. They should apply it before you pay. And I always monitor it closely before I swipe/tap.
Thank you

Has everyone got their STH package?
I've asked at every home match I have made it to but of course they never brought the STH packages to Yankee Stadium aside from the fiasco at Billy's. (which one rep. admitted was a mess) Was out of town for the Nashville match, family matters kept me from the Dallas match, I finally just sent an e-mail that said, "could you please send me my STH package so I could enjoy it..." My rep told me to send him a prepaid label.
It kind of felt wrong. I don't know- am I asking for too much?

Last edited:
I've asked at every home match I have made to but of course they never brought the STH packages to Yankee Stadium aside from the fiasco at Billy's. (which one rep. admitted was a mess) Was out of town for the Nashville match, family matters kept me from the Dallas match, I finally just sent an e-mail that said, "could you please send me my STH package so I could enjoy it..." My rep told me to send him a prepaid label.
The send the prepaid label response is definitely f’d up.

Reactions: LionNYC
I've asked at every home match I have made it to but of course they never brought the STH packages to Yankee Stadium aside from the fiasco at Billy's. (which one rep. admitted was a mess) Was out of town for the Nashville match, family matters kept me from the Dallas match, I finally just sent an e-mail that said, "could you please send me my STH package so I could enjoy it..." My rep told me to send him a prepaid label.
The line at the Citi games have also been awful.

I waited in line for about twenty minutes Saturday and finally got mine.

After the first ten minutes someone from the club comes over and announces the three lines are divided based on first name alphabetically. There was absolutely no indication that lines were based alphabetically from the back. (Also who alphabetizes based on first name???) I was in the wrong line and said I’m not getting out to go to the back of the line after having already waited ten minutes. Someone should have been there to direct traffic and let fans now. When I finally got to the front I realized why it’s been taking forever. They have hundreds (possibly thousands) of the city member cards that still have not been distributed so they have to fiddle through it all to find your name.

The whole process this year was a shit show. The Dave and busters event was a nice idea, but in the future if they’re going to have a similar d&b event they should give fans the option if they want to pick it up at an event or have it mailed to them. I couldn’t believe how many cards still haven’t been given out to fans. I assume your rep has gotten many emails complaining about how disorganized the whole process has been. I’m not making excuses for your rep or the club. They messed up, should own it and apologize.

Speaking of the cards… do y’all actually use them? I know it’s to show the 10% discount, but we have them in our ticket accounts now. Seems like a waste to me.

Ok, rant over. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: FootyLovin
The line at the Citi games have also been awful.

I waited in line for about twenty minutes Saturday and finally got mine.

After the first ten minutes someone from the club comes over and announces the three lines are divided based on first name alphabetically. There was absolutely no indication that lines were based alphabetically from the back. (Also who alphabetizes based on first name???) I was in the wrong line and said I’m not getting out to go to the back of the line after having already waited ten minutes. Someone should have been there to direct traffic and let fans now. When I finally got to the front I realized why it’s been taking forever. They have hundreds (possibly thousands) of the city member cards that still have not been distributed so they have to fiddle through it all to find your name.

The whole process this year was a shit show. The Dave and busters event was a nice idea, but in the future if they’re going to have a similar d&b event they should give fans the option if they want to pick it up at an event or have it mailed to them. I couldn’t believe how many cards still haven’t been given out to fans. I assume your rep has gotten many emails complaining about how disorganized the whole process has been. I’m not making excuses for your rep or the club. They messed up, should own it and apologize.

Speaking of the cards… do y’all actually use them? I know it’s to show the 10% discount, but we have them in our ticket accounts now. Seems like a waste to me.

Ok, rant over. Thank you for your time.
If the card is the only thing to pick up I think I'll pass. Is there anything else you get?

If the card is the only thing to pick up I think I'll pass. Is there anything else you get?
Not much. Discount card and I think those blue cards to share, some pins and scarf (scarves) if I recall.

Reactions: FootyLovin
So the email about Leagues Cup opt in or out. Am I correct that we can opt out of knockout games but we're automatically on the hook for group stage? It's most likely that but not especially well worded.

So the email about Leagues Cup opt in or out. Am I correct that we can opt out of knockout games but we're automatically on the hook for group stage? It's most likely that but not especially well worded.
I'm pretty sure I opted out but I somehow ended up with tickets for the Atlas FC match which I didn't ask for.

I'm pretty sure I opted out but I somehow ended up with tickets for the Atlas FC match which I didn't ask for.
I am all but 100% certain Atlas was included in our STH package.
I am mostly certain we can opt out of knock out games and that is what the opt out is for in the email.
I'm not sure how the Toronto game at RBA fits in. I think it's part of the opt out, but not sure.

ETA: I found the RBA games opt out email from May. The Toronto Leagues Cup game was a check box on the RBA opt out apparently. I presume I opted out. On the other hand, all the RBA games are in my ticket manager even though I know I opted out.

Last edited:
If NYCFC wins its group and Red Bulls are 2nd in their group, NYCFC will play Red Bulls in the Round 32 at RBA but it will be a "home" game. What the hell?

If NYCFC wins its group and Red Bulls are 2nd in their group, NYCFC will play Red Bulls in the Round 32 at RBA but it will be a "home" game. What the hell?

no way RB allow them to put nycfc signage for that game should it happen that way.