Away - 02/15 Red Bulls

You guys are getting a little looney, the only thing I care about with those pink cows is beating them. Yes it's less satisfy because it's pre-season. But that just says they weren't ready for us at any day and at any time. I want some hope. If we can beat them in Preseason we can beat them in Regular season!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hello folks ! anyone know of another way to view this game ? Comcast and Yes are not on board yet . Thanks !!

You guys are getting a little looney, the only thing I care about with those pink cows is beating them. Yes it's less satisfy because it's pre-season. But that just says they weren't ready for us at any day and at any time. I want so hope. If we can beat them in Preseason we can beat them in Regular season!
giphy.gif
This reminded me of one of my all time favorite movies The Warriors ! and yes i gave my husband your message LoL! You must have passed or received extra credit in your Smart Ass Class in College !!

Reactions: JCMore
you always want the win against them...not matter friendly or not...the only problem is that they may be using full squad today (not many subs or experimenting) since they have a CCL game next week....so this is one of the last preps for them

Welp, just realized the game is at 4 pm and not tonight.

Oh god damn it. I thought it was going to be later tonight.

Can someone please please please record it so I, and the rest of the members of the forums who couldn't watch, can watch it later?

Can someone please please please record it so I, and the rest of the members of the forums who couldn't watch, can watch it later?
Strange that both you and joe joe have doctor's appointments at 3:30 today.

Reactions: joe

It is on YES - can you set your DVR to record from your app? Isn't it fun living in the future - otherwise you would have to race home and find a VHS tape that you wouldn't mind recording over, put a piece of tape over that weird square, try to set your VCR, and then get home and realize that you screwed the whole thing up and didn't even record the match.

It is on YES - can you set your DVR to record from your app? Isn't it fun living in the future - otherwise you would have to race home and find a VHS tape that you wouldn't mind recording over, put a piece of tape over that weird square, try to set your VCR, and then get home and realize that you screwed the whole thing up and didn't even record the match.

I'm switching over to Alexia right now, I'd though I'd get more done this morning. But as of this moment my lights don't even work. If this was 11pm tonight I'd just tell my phone to make it happen.