Job Available At Nycfc

I think it's half that and half doing things like City Today, so not just sitting in front of a laptop all day.

They may ask you to do some unusual hours but they won't ask you to do it on top of your usual shift. If they have you staying up until midnight one night, you can expect that they'll allow you to casually roll in at 2pm the next day. Honestly, I'd quite enjoy a job with irregular hours like that, especially since you'll spend so much of your time in the company of the actual players and management.

They wont let you stroll in at 2 pm, no way, they will give you time in-lieu. If some news or other breaks that morning and you are not about, you would be booted there and then. There will be spells of long long hours and then in-lieu days to recover in which you lose one day because you will be that knackered.

They wont let you stroll in at 2 pm, no way, they will give you time in-lieu. If some news or other breaks that morning and you are not about, you would be booted there and then. There will be spells of long long hours and then in-lieu days to recover in which you lose one day because you will be that knackered.

True. That's what I meant, I was just being somewhat lackadaisical about saying it.

New Internship with NYCFC...

http://mls.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobs.cfm/Internships?supcat=162#77726

Internships: Marketing
Intern, Integrated Marketing - New York City FC (New York, NY)

JOB TITLE: Intern, Integrated Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Marketing
REPORTING TO: Manager, Integrated Marketing
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
As the 20th member of Major League Soccer, NYCFC will be the new benchmark for professional soccer teams in the United States. The team will begin play in March 2015 and their inaugural campaign will be played in Yankee stadium.
POSITION OVERVIEW:
The Integrated Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the Integrated Marketing Manager with the execution and reporting of short-term projects and daily activities. The areas of concentration include but are not limited to: fan engagement initiatives- event preparation and reporting, marketing research, data and email management, archiving, and the administrative of charitable donation requests, and survey responses.
This summer internship will run from June through August and is an unpaid, school-credit based position.
PRIMARY DUTIES:
  • Generate ideas for fan engagement initiatives
  • Attend events, archive photos/videos and post event recaps
  • Research events and topics to support the fan engagement initiatives i.e. multicultural media outlets, NYC demographics and social trends
  • Compile campaign metrics and maintain dashboards
  • Data maintenance and email testing
  • Upload, monitor, and report on digital/offline contests
  • Handle charitable donation requests and community-focused survey responses
  • Assist with clerical marketing duties
  • Perform duties as required by the Integrated Marketing Manager
REQUIREMENTS/CHARACTERISTICS:
  • Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
  • Must be able to receive school credit
  • Proficient in Microsoft Office
  • Expertise in Excel – a plus
  • Strong analytical and communicative skills
  • Self-starter, team-orientated, and organized
  • Flexible with working hours, and can work up to 40 hours per week

• there are also positions with the Major League Soccer and the other teams.