Lampard Is Injured Megathread

Assuming he is healthy, I would rather see him as a super-sub (albeit, a high-priced one) that could make a big impact late in the game when chemistry and comfort, as well as stamina, become less important. This could be where he becomes a difference maker.
I should have mentioned this in my post. I completely agree.
Next year I'd like to see him on-field for the whole season though. Just to get our moneys worth. And because he can get 10 or 20 goals for us.
That would be my hope as well.

Reactions: JayH
I though Lampard was called 373 after the missing Malaysian flight but thats flight MH 370.

Of course I would never use missing, broken up and washed ashore with respect to Frankie.

Today's N.Y. Times gets in on the fun with a subtle dig:
Major League Soccer
New York City F.C. will pack up Andrea Pirlo, David Villa and (probably) Frank Lampard for a trip to California to face Robbie Keane, Steven Gerrard, Gio Dos Santos and the Los Angeles Galaxy in a top-of-the-pay-scale clash on Sunday (3 p.m., ESPN).

I though Lampard was called 373 after the missing Malaysian flight but thats flight MH 370.

Of course I would never use missing, broken up and washed ashore with respect to Frankie.

Every time I read it my mind switched it to 737 as in the Jumbo jet and I thought it was a fat Frank reference.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Reactions: Kjbert
NY's record when Lamps plays: 0-2-0 Columbus has every right to want him in that lineup tomorrow.

My bet is Kreis keeps him on the bench (and maybe plays him 30 minutes in the second half) because he needs to go that full 90 against LA...after which he will re-injure himself and be out for another two weeks or so.

I would rather see Lampard start against LA in what is probably the most meaningless game we have left.

We're tied 1-1 somehow magically through the course of this match and then Lampard scores a miracle in the final minutes.