New Jersey - Postmatch

Did you read his entire thread of posts? He’s insufferable and hilarious to see he’s inquiring how much money changed hands to get BlueManGroup to the stands. Does he realize his team is Owned by Red Bull Energy Drink - that was a couple hundred million dollar infomercial!!!!

BMG performed for free. Supposedly one of the members is a season ticket holder in the supporters section

Free as in they did it for the publicity and jerseys

Yeah, I was heckling BWP and he responds with 7 fingers. That was one game, 2 years ago. And they haven't won at Yankee Stadium since then. Let them live in the past.
I'm happy with the result as it was an amazing performance, but can you imagine if we had won with 9 men. Does that make the red wedding completely go away? What's worse, 7 goals or getting beat by a team with 9 players.
Actually, I forgot to mention what I meant to mention:
I was talking about attendance-wise. There were so many people at that game, and so many people saw us get trounced and that probably turned off a huge amount of them. A game like last night would have generated a lot more buzz and kept a lot more people.

Reactions: gbservis
giphy.gif

Give them as much money as they want. Get them in the supporters' section drumming during every match.
If they ever did a 17match stint, I guarantee at least one of them would require emergency medical services when ESPN forces the 1pm start on a 96deg humid July Saturday afternoon. Those latex masks look miserable to wear.

If they ever did a 17match stint, I guarantee at least one of them would require emergency medical services when ESPN forces the 1pm start on a 96deg humid July Saturday afternoon. Those latex masks look miserable to wear.
I mean, that was awesome as hell, but I'd really hope they don't do it every game, it would really water it down IMO. Maybe playoffs and derby games. Blue means a lot more when its a derby game.

OTOH, could you imagine if they could pull that off at an away match at RBA? That would be awesome

Favorite part is after the game Ring motioning to the Red Bull's supporters section that he couldn't hear them. He was busting his ass all game long. The club should stop being cute and just sign more guys like him.