New Jersey - Postmatch

Keep reading the thread and you won't have to ask. Also, I tagged him inside the spoiler. It's quite obvious because of the orange hat.
My camera isn't the best and we were moving, I didn't notice the blurriness until I returned home.
Yeah. Adam. Sorry.

What is that you’re shooting on? A Kodak 400?

I think the second paragraph is yours?

I think I strongly disagree that there’s a second division anywhere better than MLS. Championship maybe, but style-wise, that’s a miserable league. So yeah, I kind of agree that MLS is among the best of options after about 6 euro leagues and about 6 MLS clubs.

Yeah. Adam. Sorry.

My phone- it has a nice quality until a certain point, and zooming in to take that picture of Adam was just at the limiting point lol.
I don't go for the fancy phones, I'm quite content with a phone that gets the job done, and camera is least of my concern. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Yeah. Adam. Sorry.

Instamatic
85188.jpg

My phone- it has a nice quality until a certain point, and zooming in to take that picture of Adam was just at the limiting point lol.
I don't go for the fancy phones, I'm quite content with a phone that gets the job done, and camera is least of my concern. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well we should discuss your assessment of the criteria set upon which you make phone decisions. Because it seems as though it’s inadequate if it’s leaving you here in this shape.

It went to VAR because BWP stayed on the ground for an eternity, even through an entire RB counter, and that “alerted” Geiger to review it. Unkle didn’t even run straight over to the monitor at the stoppage- he went to ask BWP to get up. That’s when Geiger took the time to check because you then saw Unkle go to his ear and run over to the monitor. Of course, BWP then got up and ran around fine, after he gamed the refs. It was kinda brilliant, blowing off an entire attack, to draw attention.
What makes it really obnoxious is that during the Chicago keeper fiasco tonight, they said his clear handball couldn’t be reviewed because there had been an intermittent attacking phase of play by the offending team.

Is that really a thing? And if it is, I’m lol’ing even harder at PRO.

Which, btw, is the biggest misnomer in history. It’s like calling fake banks “trusts”.

For the friend I took with me, this was only her second pro soccer game. She spent the beginning of the game laughing at me, as I do a lot of yelling during the game. By the second half, and especially after the 2nd red card, she was right there yelling with me. She loved the whole thing and has already asked about us going to a DC United game (it’s not happening unless NYC is in town).

Was funny to have her recognize that we weren’t playing well in the first half, as she asked why we kept passing it to the other team (a question I think we all had). And she asked later on if we could sub Wallace back out.

She wasn’t a fan however of the projectiles that were flying over our heads on to the field after Ofori’s red.

What makes it really obnoxious is that during the Chicago keeper fiasco tonight, they said his clear handball couldn’t be reviewed because there had been an intermittent attacking phase of play by the offending team.

Is that really a thing? And if it is, I’m lol’ing even harder at PRO.

Which, btw, is the biggest misnomer in history. It’s like calling fake banks “trusts”.
So the only reason it could have been reviewed, is if that would have been considered a red card offense? Would it have been?

The intermittent attacking phase had nothing to do with it. But if that is not considered a red card offense, since it happened outside the box, it could not be reviewed.

Well we should discuss your assessment of the criteria set upon which you make phone decisions. Because it seems as though it’s inadequate if it’s leaving you here in this shape.
It usually takes nice photos, as long as I don't zoom in. Had to zoom in to see Adam.
Either way, I honestly don't care what you think my criteria should be because I like my phone and I ain't changing it for no one.
giphy.gif

I was going to respond to one of the posts about Lewis to describe Dome furiously screaming and waving at him to get back and cover on D (Jonah, Jonah, Johah), but didn't want to focus on the negative. Given that the BTS captures some of this (and includes Villa joining the chorus), figured the cat is out of the bag. It looked really bad in real time - he comes in with the freshest legs, 2 men down, in desperate minutes to save the point, and he was completely disinterested in helping out. I couldn't believe it. If he can't defend under those circumstances, it's very sadly a lost cause. (And I am one of the supporters).

He was brought in at the 86th minute. I didn't notice this lapse you speak of so I will have to go watch again. To say he was disinterested in helping out is just nonsense though.

Reactions: Ulrich
This wasn’t even mentioned on ETR. And I haven’t seen it mentioned by any MLSperts, anywhere.

League office conspiracy contines. They’re not going to talk about and likely not even be on Instant Replay because the league office wants to shut talk down regarding it. DisCo isn’t going to do anything and Red Bulls have a game on Sunday. No integrity from this league or it’s officials at all.

He was brought in at the 86th minute. I didn't notice this lapse you speak of so I will have to go watch again. To say he was disinterested in helping out is just nonsense though.
I watched last night and saw what I saw live. Check out the final three, although honestly some of what I saw occurs partially off screen and may not be so obvious. I qualified the disinterested comment in a later post and clarified that it could have certainly been awareness. Though it should have been pretty obvious that it’s all hands on deck under those circumstances. He also did track back very well at other times and made a couple of great defensive plays.