Nycfc Announces First Known Games. Ccc15

it bothers me that the home opener is on a sunday. it would be SOO much better on a friday night or saturday

if its on a sunday students most likely will not go because of school, families most likely will not go because of work and its sunday

Huh? Dude, seriously. Sunday is a sports day, especially for families. I guarantee the game will be held in the day time, which anyone can make.

Reactions: Kjbert
if its on a sunday students most likely will not go because of school, families most likely will not go because of work and its sunday
During midseason or endseason this would probably have an effect but for the home opener it will sell out no matter what. It could be on a Tuesday at 1PM and people will still go for that game.

Snow Cup!
usp-soccer_-world-cup-qualifier-costa-rica-at-usa-4_3.jpg

Reactions: einwindir
Your all wrong, games 1,2,3 and 4 are Jan 1,2,3 and 4th at 8pm at Yankee Stadium. Someone care to explain? Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 11.29.32 PM.png

Your all wrong, games 1,2,3 and 4 are Jan 1,2,3 and 4th at 8pm at Yankee Stadium. Someone care to explain? View attachment 782
Not sure if troll or serious.

In the very unlikely event you are serious or some of our younger members may actually be confused = those dates are very clearly placeholders. When the ST's were first announced the 2015 schedule had yet to be announced so by default everything would start 01/01.

Reactions: Kjbert
Your all wrong, games 1,2,3 and 4 are Jan 1,2,3 and 4th at 8pm at Yankee Stadium. Someone care to explain? View attachment 782
It's obvious that MLS is moving up the season so they can get in line with the major euro leagues schedule. Next season is going to be squeezed together so we can get the full 34 game season done by the end of May and start the next season in September!

Not related to thread but I suppose this is the best place for it.

I'd be looking to come over to NYC about the end of October next year, what round of fixtures will this be or is it already be the playoffs? I'm stuck for times really, as I have to fit it around the school holidays. I should be all right though, as It'll be my first year of College (what's that in the States? Like 2nd year of high school?)

Not related to thread but I suppose this is the best place for it.

I'd be looking to come over to NYC about the end of October next year, what round of fixtures will this be or is it already be the playoffs? I'm stuck for times really, as I have to fit it around the school holidays. I should be all right though, as It'll be my first year of College (what's that in the States? Like 2nd year of high school?)

Depending on how close to the end of October you mean, either the last round of the regular season or the start of the play-offs. You're pretty lucky if you can be doing a trip to the US while you're still in college.

Also, I believe first year of college (I take it you mean Sixth Form) would be 10th Grade in the US.

Reactions: Across the Pond