Nycfc In Fifa 15?

I'm on PS4, so no Creation Centre for me. I reset all squads, took Malmo from the Swedish league and transferred most of our players (Villa, Grabavoy, Dunn, etc). I had to create some (Saunders, Mendoza, etc).
Then, I replaced Montreal for the new season.

When you guys use CC to bring in teams, do you just take the 19 MLS teams, remove Chivas, add NYCFC and put them in a foreign league? Do you download other North American clubs? If so which ones? Orlando? Atlanta? LAFC?

That's a little aggressive. First who knows the real cost of adding NYCFC to the game. They would need to pay a developer and/or team to do it. That costs money. How much of the current users of Fifa 15 want them in? Not a huge percentage of users of the game. They're a business first and won't make the game if they couldn't make money. Would I love NYCFC in the game? Hell yes. I thought they may be added and who knows they still could be in time.

No it's fully merited. The EA Servers are crap and so unreliable but they pretty much have a monopoly on the football gaming industry right now because PES is so bad and they are the only ones with the proper licenses to attract fans. They basically churn out the same game year after year with only superficial changes because they know people will still stump up the cash to buy it and do not address the fans complaints.

They could add NYCFC to the game at very minimal cost. Adding a team onto a game where they already have the license for the league would literally be a formality for them, they could probably get it done it in a day if they wanted.

You think they could add yankee stadium too with a little effort. They already have it in MLB. There are probably rights negotiations, but if they have a few other MLS stadiums already, get the lawyers on the phone and the programers to work. If it's not in fifa 16, I'll be pissed.

Reactions: roxfontaine
You think they could add yankee stadium too with a little effort. They already have it in MLB. There are probably rights negotiations, but if they have a few other MLS stadiums already, get the lawyers on the phone and the programers to work. If it's not in fifa 16, I'll be pissed.
EA Sports hasn't made a baseball game for ten years.

Reactions: Kjbert
EA Sports hasn't made a baseball game for ten years.

HA! And I haven't played baseball on video games for that long too! only Madden, FIFA, NHL, and GT. Though I've been told to try Assasins Creed with the pirates.

Reactions: Kjbert
they'll probably just throw in a generic stadium like they usually do to keep that 'soccer stadium' atmosphere

Reactions: BxLio91
Its sucks that last gen gets updates before current gen. Should be the other way around.

That pic is fake or that's where custom teams go when they get put into the game. EA would've made an announcement about it, not just randomly show up in a "league" they don't belong in.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan