NYCFC v Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH.....

We were fuckin robbed. That was never a free kick at the end. From where I was standing that was easily our throw as the guy ran it out. I was shocked when the linesman gave it the other way and then when it turned out to be a free kick... That referee was absolutely shocking. The consistency of the calls was non existent. Booking White for time wasting was harsh, another of our yellows was harsh, we had players booked or called for a 50-50, but nothing the other way.

Overall though, i thought we had more fight and fluency which was good to see. Not a bad game overall. RJ was great and we lost some of the passing movement down that side when White came on and he struggled a little.

Still, on to Saturday.

Reactions: gbservis
Rant time....

Mix what the fuck man shoot! you don't want to hit the fucking ball....stop fucking promoting your shitty hats and start working on getting in that starting XI.

Villa was FURIOUS after the goal from Montreal like he didn't want to play no more I can't blame him today he went all out pressing GK doing passes stealing the ball etc. feel for the captain

RJ Allen you have made me eat my words, hope your injury is not bad and you back out there

Don't think Saunders did THAT bad today, haven't seen replay of goal though

Lastly, can someone teach this team good set pieces? Not talking about defending them but offemsively .....fuck all last year and today it seems we can't do shit....no point of getting corners if we can't do anything

Bullshit call on the free kick. But Saunders cannot possibly start again after that. Single handedly lost us two points tonight. He was on his near post and still cannot block that. He is the worst. Again him and Hernandez nearly give one up playing hot potato. Hernandez has to go. Pirlo Sucks for us. His set pieces, he is not even trying, they are horrible. What is the deal with Lopez? He should be a sub. Tmac on the wing was perfect. RJ Allen just as good or better than iraola. The Saunders starts continue to blow my mind.

Rant time....

Mix what the fuck man shoot! you don't want to hit the fucking ball....stop fucking promoting your shitty hats and start working on getting in that starting XI.

Villa was FURIOUS after the goal from Montreal like he didn't want to play no more I can't blame him today he went all out pressing GK doing passes stealing the ball etc. feel for the captain

RJ Allen you have made me eat my words, hope your injury is not bad and you back out there

Don't think Saunders did THAT bad today, haven't seen replay of goal though

Lastly, can someone teach this team good set pieces? Not talking about defending them but offemsively .....fuck all last year and today it seems we can't do shit....no point of getting corners if we can't do anything

Villa - got to love him. He fought for everything. And when he went down on hands and knees right before the equalizer restart, just proves even more that he's not here for the ride.

Reactions: Lasker
Status
Not open for further replies.