NYCFC v Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with my seats at least I get to yell at Vieira to start Johansen.

Despite my profile picture, no, I'm not at Columbia.
So choosing a lion with a Columbia blue vest was just coincidence?

Reactions: NYCFCfan
Might be hard for me to watch live tonight. Anyone know how soon the broadcast will become available for replay on MLS Live?
I can't swear by this, but I think, for non-national TV games, it is available within a few hours of the game.

Some serious lineup intrigue before the 6ish pm release. Is this the week Lurch finally takes over for Saunders? Was the Pirlo snub a rest move or truly a tactical one? Was PV really pleased enough with his midfield in Philly, as he has suggested, to start them again this week? Bench Mix again?!? Will Lampard be peeping or playing? Is Harrison ready? Is Villa a shock sub with the 3 games in 1? Where does the defensive personnel roulette land? Does Mata push up to MF or wing this week? Formation? Etc. Etc. Etc. Should be interesting.

Some serious lineup intrigue before the 6ish pm release. Is this the week Lurch finally takes over for Saunders? Was the Pirlo snub a rest move or truly a tactical one? Was PV really pleased enough with his midfield in Philly, as he has suggested, to start them again this week? Bench Mix again?!? Will Lampard be peeping or playing? Is Harrison ready? Is Villa a shock sub with the 3 games in 1? Where does the defensive personnel roulette land? Does Mata push up to MF or wing this week? Formation? Etc. Etc. Etc. Should be interesting.
Inquiring minds want to know :)

Reactions: JayH
lets just hope to god that Nyc can get a win, and not leave the playoff picture this early.

Montreal is a really good team, won't be surprised to see them take the MLS championship this year.

We are finally going to get that Drogba v. Lampard match-up we have all been waiting for.:rolleyes:
They're going to play I Never in the luxury box during the game?

Reactions: JayH
Might be hard for me to watch live tonight. Anyone know how soon the broadcast will become available for replay on MLS Live?
The MLS Live website blackout policy says "Local broadcasts are available as soon as possible after the match ends." The question is whether this means when the match actually ends in real life or after YES shows it for the first time starting around midnight.

lets just hope to god that Nyc can get a win, and not leave the playoff picture this early.

Montreal is a really good team, won't be surprised to see them take the MLS championship this year.
Playoff picture? Already? Let's look at the numbers!

NYCFC currently have a 36% chance of making the playoffs. If we win it jumps to 43.8% if we lose it drops to 27.4% a draw puts us at 32.3%

Reactions: FootyLovin
New coach = Rocky start

Its how we play during the troubles that can predict how we will be when we come out of it. I am confident in the amount of talent on this team. Hard to be patient, but I like how we have looked even in defeat. Let's go NYC

If we're getting into stats, a little attendance context for tonight
2015 home weeknights (Fridays excluded)
4/16 vs Phi - 20,461
8/13 vs DC - 28,262
9/16 vs TFC - 25,075

And for the inevitable trolling of tonight's attendance
2015 weeknight average attendance in NJ was 14,448 during a supporters shield season (also 3 matches)

Reactions: Schwallacus
The fact that there are people who liked how this club looked in its last two matches just blows my mind.

This team has been a dumpster fire its last 2 matches. Hot garbage. Blazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.