RBNY Postgame

I think he might be the only one on our roster who could. I'm not sure where he was meant to play today, but he looked comfortable as fuck in the middle to me.
The one bright spot in this match was seeing Harrison play. His "proper" position was on the left, but there was a time or two he was somehow on the right and looked dangerous there as well. Not sure if he's fully match fit yet as it was just his first one but I can't wait for him to be be our regular starter.

Harrison - Villa - Mendoza as a fast and dangerous front line one day, perhaps?

Next game is going to be super important. Are they going to take out the rage and embarrassment on the next teams we face or are they going to curl up into a ball and get beat on. So far the team hasn't convinced me that they can get hit, recover and go back to fighting. We're mental midgets.

Next game is going to be super important. Are they going to take out the rage and embarrassment on the next teams we face or are they going to curl up into a ball and get beat on. So far the team hasn't convinced me that they can get hit, recover and go back to fighting. We're mental midgets.
No,no,no, if they go against orlando trying to clean the historical stain, we will get embarrased again. This has to be a cold headed game

Reactions: Kjbert
Seriously...how is our defending still utter sh!te? We literally have one of the worst defenses in the league. Its as if management didnt address this at all in the offseason.

God I miss Angelino
When Angelino played last year we gave up 2.45 goals every 90 minutes. When he didn't play last year it was 1.61 goals per 90. The kid had a nice left foot for crossses and not much else. He certainly didn't strengthen our defense.

There is a new stadium site opportunity being discussed, Ossining.

images

Not much more I can add to this debacle.

I guess the travel to Portland back to Toronto and NYC and 3 games in succession took its toll.

With the exception of Harrison coming in and tearing an ACL, every single thing that could go wrong did go wrong.

My 9 year old buries the 5 footer that Villa didn't smash into the back of the net.

I'm not one to criticize officiating but I'd be really curious to hear the officiating crew justify the action they took when Pirlo's knee got crushed on a spikes up challenge.

Lopez and Shelton can't be starters on this team under any circumstances (Lopez because he is reckless and doesn't know his role and Shelton because he makes the same mistakes over and over and over again. He needs to mature).

If we beat Orlando I can get over this match real quick.

With the exception of Harrison coming in and tearing an ACL, every single thing that could go wrong did go wrong.

My 9 year old buries the 5 footer that Villa didn't smash into the back of the net.

I'm not one to criticize officiating but I'd be really curious to hear the officiating crew justify the action they took when Pirlo's knee got crushed on a spikes up challenge.

Lopez and Shelton can't be starters on this team under any circumstances (Lopez because he is reckless and doesn't know his role and Shelton because he makes the same mistakes over and over and over again. He needs to mature).

If we beat Orlando I can get over this match real quick.
The refs were very curious - not a single 50/50 call went the home sides way, Villa was called off twice at the beginning that weren't (the third was), Pirlo was crushed three times that should have been a red and two yellow cards. Mendoza taken down by last man and only a yellow. The team played like shit and had no pride or heart, but I do wonder what their play would have been like if the cards had been issued to RB? Many of these non-calls were early enough to have had an effect on the game.

The refs were very curious - not a single 50/50 call went the home sides way, Villa was called off twice at the beginning that weren't (the third was), Pirlo was crushed three times that should have been a red and two yellow cards. Mendoza taken down by last man and only a yellow. The team played like shit and had no pride or heart, but I do wonder what their play would have been like if the cards had been issued to RB?
Probably little difference, but I will add Brillant getting running bearhug tackled from behind in the box which 99 out of 100 times results in a PK. Strange day all around.