Salary Cap Available For Another Big Signing

Who are you guys hoping that we add this summer? In a perfect scenario.

Realistically? Another player on loan, like a Javier Calle, who would be on full wages but we can't buy them because of DP status. Julian Green mimics what Villa does, but someone out there like that who won't get first time minutes abroad but could help here.

AJ would be an awesome strike partnerfor Villa in my eyes. Not sure we could get him under the DP threshold though.

His contract is expiring as well according to fifa,hopefully he didn't extend his stay at Leeds.

No, leeds kinda fucked up. I think it was wigan that offered half a million or him in january but they turned it down to just let his contract expire. If we can get him it would be a coup. Great tackler and good interception skills, something that was absent yesterday

Get rid of Nemec, sign John Guidetti. the CFG connection is there and he would be a good forward to play opposite Villa. His contract ends soon and he has done well in the Eredivsie and the SPL

Reactions: Kjbert
Realistically? Another player on loan, like a Javier Calle, who would be on full wages but we can't buy them because of DP status. Julian Green mimics what Villa does, but someone out there like that who won't get first time minutes abroad but could help here.
Doesn't Green play on the right, Villa more on the left? Seems like complimenting skills.

He would, but like BxLio91 BxLio91 said, pretty unlikely. Love his postgame interview from yesterday:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/watch-swedens-john-guidetti-give-5968310

I'm a big fan of Guidetti as an emerging talent, but I agree I'm skeptical over whether he would come. He was linked with Seville today, and he refused to sign for Celtic because he said that he didn't think that playing for Celtic would be good enough to get him in the Sweden squad, so it would rely on him having a good impression of MLS. That said, would be great if it did go through.

Reactions: Kjbert