Your Honest Thought's On Mcfc And Cfg ?

How do you know I've not supported NYCFC for a year since it was formed? how can you identify who's a troll to those who wants to support NYCFC?

If you've only supported NYCFC for the season then each and every fan who comes on here have the same right to post what they want because no fan is bigger than the other one regardless ?
99% of posters on this forum are sound mate there are about 3or 4 who are just left to abuse anything you post .its the usaual suspects who do it every time when you try to discuss anything at all

Reactions: mcfc9320group
How do you know I've not supported NYCFC for a year since it was formed? how can you identify who's a troll to those who wants to support NYCFC?

If you've only supported NYCFC for the season then each and every fan who comes on here have the same right to post what they want because no fan is bigger than the other one regardless ?
Because all you care about is our attitudes towards your team. You and your friends all only post on mcfc and CFG threads and only show up when our team makes news in England. There are plenty on English here who support the team and are welcome, it's easy to see those who don't.

Because all you care about is our attitudes towards your team. You and your friends all only post on mcfc and CFG threads and only show up when our team makes news in England. There are plenty on English here who support the team and are welcome, it's easy to see those who don't.

you have supported NYCFC for a season? so have I.. just because I've only recently joined h't and ere doesn't make you a bigger fan than me? I joined here to engage with the fans like I do on my own Facebook group and website but for whatever reason some on here aren't welcoming and how do you expect NYCFC to grow if you don't embrace fans be it new or overseas who aren't lucky enough to go and watch NYCFC ?

I don't and fans in the UK in general don't distance themselves from newcomers because it's short sighted to think a football club can grow with it's current fan base and you need to embrace new fans whether they're in a nother part of the world and just because I don't live in New York doesn't make you a bigger fan of NYCFC than me? nor do I think i'm a bigger fan of MCFC than anyone who has just started supporting them.

All this short sightedness needs to stop if NYCFC is to grow into the global club that it deseerves

The best thing about CFG is all the brotherly love and camaraderie among fans of all the different CFCs in different continents.
I'm gonna make some CFG t-shirts for next season and sell them outside Yankee Stadium. I can totally pay for all my cheesesteaks that way.

CFG 'til I die!

?????
Man City fan I take it, given your super reasonable and measured response here and lack of post elsewhere.

Do you know what sound it makes when a water tanker crashes into a vinegar truck?

Not a man city supporter, don't watch the premier league at all - born and bred new yorker who realizes thats how the world works.

Also guess you missed my first 363 posts.

Not a man city supporter, don't watch the premier league at all - born and bred new yorker who realizes thats how the world works.

Also guess you missed my first 363 posts.
Fuck it. I knew better than to even read this goddamn thread. About once every 2-3 months some jerkoff starts one. Tired shit for those of us here regularly.

Reactions: mgarbowski and Gene
Fuck it. I knew better than to even read this goddamn thread. About once every 2-3 months some jerkoff starts one. Tired shit for those of us here regularly.

I also didn't start the thread, and am on here practically everyday - have Dan send you my logins if you would like. Im just not a hothead that shoots his mouth off every two seconds.

I also didn't start the thread, and am on here practically everyday - have Dan send you my logins if you would like. Im just not a hothead that shoots his mouth off every two seconds.
Well feel free to give it a shot. Invigorating internetting.

Eta: equally frustrating and appropriate that I burned my 3000th post with this.

Last edited:
I'm gonna make some CFG t-shirts for next season and sell them outside Yankee Stadium. I can totally pay for all my cheesesteaks that way.

CFG 'til I die!
cfg-t-shirt-blue.png

the CFG cares about marketing and their image etc and its for this reason that it is important NYCFC is a big success, it doesn't look good if NYCFC finish low down in the table so i don't understand people who think its just about marketing etc and the CFG don't care how the team does. Also the stuff about Pirlo being just to sell shirts, i would agree that looking back he was not the best option but if he had performed as well as he should have done then nobody would have said anything. I have never read anything about Villa being to sell shirts for example.

Reactions: FirstTeamer