2023 Schedule Thread

• Angry
Reactions: Kjbert and moogoo
The latest e-mail includes game times for a few contests that had been TBD.

Jun 3 - New England - 3:30pm
Jun 17 - Columbus - 3:30pm
Sep 2 - Vancouver - 3:30pm
Sep 16 - New Jersey - 3:30pm
Oct 21 - Chicago - 6pm
Yes, great news to provide some variety and some ease for younger kids.

Reactions: Vallos and Kjbert

Oct 21 - Chicago - 6pm
Without looking I bet there's a Yankee home game on Tuesday night after the first 4 games listed.

Oct 21 - Chicago - 6pm
Thanks, I'm not an STH so I don't get these emails but I like keeping the wiki page up to date.

Now I am wondering if the 3:30 time is a placeholder for something.

On the other hand, in yesterday's e-mail, that match is listed at 7:30.
It has to be at night.
Right. There is no doubt that game is at 7:30. Seeing it at 3:30 makes me wonder if the 4 games listed as being at 3:30 on Saturday might also be wrong. I remember in the past that sometimes games that were TBD would show up with a default time in the schedule.

My Tuesday night Yankee game theory panned out. I'm pretty confident of the 3:30 Saturday times.
Holy mother of God, what a bunch of lazy shits they have on the Yankees' grounds crew. 3-1/2 fucking days to pull the turf off the clay.

We have 2 Saturday evening games in Citi Field that are before a Tuesday game.

I guess I should just be happy that their indolence and sloth will let my youngest son make it to a few day games.

That's something I could never understand myself. I can see the 72 hours before a match, because the time only helps the turf knit over the infield. But after? How long does it take to rip it up and smooth over dirt?

Either way I don't care, because personally I much prefer the afternoon matches to the 7:30 starts.

That's something I could never understand myself. I can see the 72 hours before a match, because the time only helps the turf knit over the infield. But after? How long does it take to rip it up and smooth over dirt?

Either way I don't care, because personally I much prefer the afternoon matches to the 7:30 starts.
When we get out new home. They should have a contest with the grounds crew how quick they can put together & take apart a mound. Winner gets a Yankees bath mat.

I just realized that T-mobile is doing free MLS package on their Tuesday promotion - so for the multitudes of you online for the next hour that see this and have t-mobile - you might be able to get for free. I had already bought the package so no luck.

Reactions: Kjbert
I just realized that T-mobile is doing free MLS package on their Tuesday promotion - so for the multitudes of you online for the next hour that see this and have t-mobile - you might be able to get for free. I had already bought the package so no luck.

this has been posted in the apple tv broadcasting thread. and someone said you can get refunded if you already subscribed? don't know. i'm not a tmobile subscriber.

Reactions: dark knight
As moogoo said, contact 'em. (Read thread on apple broadcasting)

Reactions: dark knight