Home - 07/19 TFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't just "drop" contracts. And Brilliant is not a DP
Not saying actually "drop" but trade him away or do something. He's a liability. My bad. I thought he was a DP player.

edit: he does take up an international spot on our roster.

Not saying actually "drop" but trade him away or do something. He's a liability. My bad. I thought he was a DP player.

He's not value for money at this point but generally our contracts the last two years have been very very good value. Gotta take some bad with the good

Reactions: gbservis and Marito
Well tell us what you think of Mix and Lampard then

(THIS IS A JOKE)

ill take your joke and run with it...

I dont think Mix was as bad as what many other people think. I think there was some kind of personal issue with him and viera and/or he was dogging it at practice so viera told him to fuck off. Also, dont think he was some amazing player but there were plenty of games we could have really used him and instead we had trash on the field.

Lampard is one of the greatest English players ever. I thought he did great for us when he actually paid, problem is he didnt really play but i still think he was good for the club as an organization as a whole.

my usual saying is "well i guess you're satisfied with medicority" but that only applies to players who have potential to be mediocre at best.... ethan white is terrible.
He's not a world beater, and far from the best at his position in the league, but we're still +10 when he starts on GD, as opposed to RJ, who is +0. He's the best we've got right now at the spot, and our defense has been mostly very good this year. Thankfully, our offense has been very very good, too.

I don't think hes a liability as much as PV puts him in stupid situations. Basically everytime he comes on, the team changes formation to 3 ATB and we lack organization. He's also slower than Chanot but PV still plays him as an outside centerback in the 3 ATB. Whether he is worth the salary is something else.

I don't think hes a liability as much as PV puts him in stupid situations. Basically everytime he comes on, the team changes formation to 3 ATB and we lack organization. He's also slower than Chanot but PV still plays him as an outside centerback in the 3 ATB. Whether he is worth the salary is something else.
I would agree that the formation change has been an issue but he was a liability last year as well. We're basically saying the same thing.

yeah talking about goals scored and goals allowed are super sophisticated stats that don't translate on the pitch:laughing:

if youre talking about pirlo... hes a legend and his goals scored stats for his entire career sucks... because thats never what he did. hes also not a defender so his goals allowed stat is stupid too. Even his assists career number isnt high because thats also not ever what he did.

If youre talking about Ethan white.. hes pure garbage, thats not to say RJ allen is any better

Reactions: Mario
if youre talking about pirlo... hes a legend and his goals scored stats for his entire career sucks... because thats never what he did. hes also not a defender so his goals allowed stat is stupid too. Even his assists career number isnt high because thats also not ever what he did.

If youre talking about Ethan white.. hes pure garbage, thats not to say RJ allen is any better
None of those stats brought up were his personal stats, but team related.

Reactions: Ulrich
Status
Not open for further replies.