NYCFC in the Media Thread - 2023

I think they have built a good team this off-season, i think we spoke about it in another thread. I can see that being accurate. Same with Cincy, if they continue last year's form.
Apparently Long must suck because according to Doyle and others, losing him is no big deal. These are the same people who hyped Long up as a USMNT player.

I guess the love for RBNJ is because they dumped Klimala and actually got people who supposedly can score, plus, you know, demolition derby.

Reactions: Kjbert
Apparently Long must suck because according to Doyle and others, losing him is no big deal. These are the same people who hyped Long up as a USMNT player.

I guess the love for RBNJ is because they dumped Klimala and actually got people who supposedly can score, plus, you know, demolition derby.
A lot of us will spend the next 4 years what-ifing John Brooks.

I’ve often thought that “Only The Strange Remain” on this forum.
I think we are enough posts into this to ask if anyone on here will be at CF for D&Co?!? Took one of my kids to see Bobby a couple of weeks ago which was a ton of fun.

Reactions: adam
I think we are enough posts into this to ask if anyone on here will be at CF for D&Co?!? Took one of my kids to see Bobby a couple of weeks ago which was a ton of fun.
I’m always a maybe. If I know friends will be chilling in lot beforehand I can be convinced. I’m a day of & dollar grilled cheese kind of guy.

Reactions: JayH
Gen X/Millennials and the worst boomer music. Name a more classic duo.
jeff bridges fgc GIF

You talking about us or about D&Co? And I'll only go if I'm miracled.
Eh, I'm just a late gen boomer who ended up hating most boomer culture, including especially the giant nostalgia wave that overwhelmed everything between my ages of ~15-35, plus all things hippie. Seeing people younger than me enjoy that stuff is a mild irritant because it disrupts my illusion that mainline boomer shit is shit and everyone sane knows it. Some of the people involved in this music convo are in that category. I made a joke.

eric cartman sleeping GIF by South Park

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Eh, I'm just a late gen boomer who ended up hating most boomer culture, including especially the giant nostalgia wave that overwhelmed everything between my ages of ~15-35, plus all things hippie. Seeing people younger than me enjoy that stuff is a mild irritant because it disrupts my illusion that mainline boomer shit is shit and everyone sane knows it. Some of the people involved in this music convo are in that category. I made a joke.

eric cartman sleeping GIF by South Park

The cool thing about us hippies is we’ll always love you even if you act the grinch and it’s never too late to open your mind and join us. You might enjoy it ;) (just don’t ask what’s in the brownies)

The cool thing about us hippies is we’ll always love you even if you act the grinch and it’s never too late to open your mind and join us. You might enjoy it ;) (just don’t ask what’s in the brownies)
Well I like brownies, and I also like butterscotch brownies too. Chewy is best, and no nuts, but…. Oh.

Thanks, but this is the best movie scene ever.

And Skipper is my spirit animal.

Reactions: BxLio91