Official Praise Thread

The Oregon visitors increasing is really no surprise, but I am scratching my head at the Virginia visitors. Potential Charlotte fans? I’d be curious to see if Florida visitors dropped because we played Orlando in the first round of the play offs 2020 during this time period.

Thanks! This is what I was looking for! So does this mean we almost doubled the user sessions from November to December??
Yeah I ran the dates from mid November to mid December of this year and compared them to last year. I honestly don’t look at these numbers that much but that’s quite an increase considering all the traffic is organic. Meaning we don’t advertise or do anything to drive traffic, it’s all by choice.

Reactions: Shwafta
The Oregon visitors increasing is really no surprise, but I am scratching my head at the Virginia visitors. Potential Charlotte fans? I’d be curious to see if Florida visitors dropped because we played Orlando in the first round of the play offs 2020 during this time period.
Florida still had an increase. Included some world data too. Not too sure on some of them as we do get a lot of bots that the Spam tool blocks and most of them are from Chinese I.P.

59EC4F17-66EE-4E96-BDA1-1BCC916300F2.jpeg4A8D9281-A570-4C6B-8B9D-3744C573DF23.jpeg

Reactions: JCMore
Yeah I ran the dates from mid November to mid December of this year and compared them to last year. I honestly don’t look at these numbers that much but that’s quite an increase considering all the traffic is organic. Meaning we don’t advertise or do anything to drive traffic, it’s all by choice.
That's what I wanted to see, if this playoff run has made people more curious about the team. Obviously we can't know if this is people who are already fans of the team and just discovering the forum / coming back after many years, or if it's entirely new people. Can we? People's IPs can change over years ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Schwallacus
That's what I wanted to see, if this playoff run has made people more curious about the team. Obviously we can't know if this is people who are already fans of the team and just discovering the forum / coming back after many years, or if it's entirely new people. Can we? People's IPs can change over years ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I probably shouldn’t have cropped it out but that second row is unique users. So that should be any IP’s that haven’t been cached by the server. So there was a 118% increase in new visitors this year over last year.

If it's Kansas or Missouri, most likely me hah. But Kansas being there is so interesting.

I don't know where this belongs, so here goes...

If there is anyone responsible for any atmosphere at our games, it's Los Templados.

I don't know where this belongs, so here goes...

If there is anyone responsible for any atmosphere at our games, it's Los Templados.
Excellent news. #VamosPalomas #NYCFC ⚽

Reactions: Shwafta
Well deserved! Maybe now they'll have some more sway in what songs get played. Do we have a Capo at YS yet?

The Form Guide is back!
The Form Guide is back!

giphy.gif