What made you more upset?

• Kit

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Lampard

Votes: 75 74.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 17.8%

• Total voters
I'm not saying he's not a great player but we were promised unrivaled resources, ect. ect.

Villa is hardly breaking new ground for the league...

Reactions: Kjbert
It's ok for you all to leave because you don't understand true passion supporting your team though thick even when you have been fucked over by a ref, chairman, bad manager, players but you still go every week sing your heart out even when your 4-0 down. This is coming from a season ticket holder from the last 17 years at mcfc so I know how to be fucked over and reading this forum and you cunts moaning makes me sick you haven't even kicked a ball yet! who brought David villa to the club?? Who funded your club??? Who is still putting money in the club?? Didn't villa leave melbourne early to do press and visit schools and do charity events in NYC??? When you get another star player I hope they send them Melbourne and they fucking stays there you ungrateful unloyal shit houses!
Spot on

It's ok for you all to leave because you don't understand true passion supporting your team though thick even when you have been fucked over by a ref, chairman, bad manager, players but you still go every week sing your heart out even when your 4-0 down. This is coming from a season ticket holder from the last 17 years at mcfc so I know how to be fucked over and reading this forum and you cunts moaning makes me sick you haven't even kicked a ball yet! who brought David villa to the club?? Who funded your club??? Who is still putting money in the club?? Didn't villa leave melbourne early to do press and visit schools and do charity events in NYC??? When you get another star player I hope they send them Melbourne and they fucking stays there you ungrateful unloyal shit houses!
Actually what CFG did to Melbourne was typical of their dishonest fraudulent crap. NYC Fans are embarrassed at what CFG did supposedly on our behalf. Decent folk with any sense of honor would agree and not wish it on anyone, nor would they defend those who did it. Then there's CFG and its sycophants.

Reactions: Kjbert and Paul
I'm not saying he's not a great player but we were promised unrivaled resources, ect. ect.

Villa is hardly breaking new ground for the league...
Villa is a fantastic signing. However if he doesn't have great service behind him its going to be a rough go.

Reactions: Kjbert
Actually what CFG did to Melbourne was typical of their dishonest fraudulent crap. NYC Fans are embarrassed at what CFG did supposedly on our behalf. Decent folk with any sense of honor would agree and not wish it on anyone, nor would they defend those who did it. Then there's CFG and its sycophants.

For the record, you're replying to a banned user.

Villa is a fantastic signing. However if he doesn't have great service behind him its going to be a rough go.
Maybe I was reading too much between the lines, but I got the distinct impression that Villa desperately wanted to be back in NYC to be with his family after the move. I think it was entirely his doing.

Reactions: Sabo
Maybe I was reading too much between the lines, but I got the distinct impression that Villa desperately wanted to be back in NYC to be with his family after the move. I think it was entirely his doing.
Hard to know what the truth is about anything here.

Reactions: MagnusPax
Could be. Sounds more legit than "one last gasp at greatness".

You know who would provide great service to David Villa? Steven Gerrard. Perfect complement

Reactions: Narrowback gal
I know. I was being ironical. We got the "other great English midfielder" of this generation.

You know who would provide great service to David Villa? Steven Gerrard. Perfect complement
I actually think Velasquez and McNamara could be great providers and playmakers, but they aren't really starters or 90 minute players right now.

Someone great attacking mid from Europe or a great South American find, like Javier Morales or Diego Valeri would be epic.

Anybody that thinks Villa isn't up there with the other teams DPs should seriously look back at his career

Real Zaragoza
Valencia
Barcelona
Atlético Madrid
Country
Spain
Individual
Awards
Achievements

*copied and pasted from Wikipedia.

And if that's not enough, watch this video :)