2021 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs

It said you could watch it streamed at mlssoccer.com but it doesn't work

it works. for me, the image doesn't always appear. This happens with most, if not all, videos on the MLS website for me. I fix it by simply pausing and playing, and then hitting the LIVE word to get it back to live stream. That usually does it. If it still doesn't work for you, there may be a different issue.

Not only happy the Red Bulls are out, but also happy their style of play is out. What a brutal watch they are; no wonder they can't draw fans. They just make every game they play miserable to watch. I understand it works to some extent, but man ... it's so tough.
As a Spurs fan who has to endure watching a couple years of Mourinho/Nuno ball… yeah. Just awful to watch, sucks the fun out of being a fan. On top of that, Red Bull cheats, by constantly fouling and calling it their style of play (“aggressive pressing”) and whining to the ref all game. They are so easy to root against.

Did anyone else watch the Redbull v Union game? I think that game set MLS progress back 15 years. Not a single notable player on either side. Both teams parked the bus for 80 min, and then when they actually decided to attack neither team could finish even the simplest of chances. The game was won on a fluke goal by a CB, what a mess. Regardless of things go for NYCFC from here on out watching that game made me appreciate that we have a club that at least tries to play interesting soccer.

Did anyone else watch the Redbull v Union game? I think that game set MLS progress back 15 years. Not a single notable player on either side. Both teams parked the bus for 80 min, and then when they actually decided to attack neither team could finish even the simplest of chances. The game was won on a fluke goal by a CB, what a mess. Regardless of things go for NYCFC from here on out watching that game made me appreciate that we have a club that at least tries to play interesting soccer.

It was awful. Absolutely awful. There are a lot of reasons the Red Bulls fail to draw at RBA, but one of the big ones has to be how unappealing their brand of soccer is.

And fully agree on your last point. No wonder Red Bulls fans are so grumpy all the time, watching their team is like going to the dentist.

Reactions: canchon and Kenny
It was awful. Absolutely awful. There are a lot of reasons the Red Bulls fail to draw at RBA, but one of the big ones has to be how unappealing their brand of soccer is.

And fully agree on your last point. No wonder Red Bulls fans are so grumpy all the time, watching their team is like going to the dentist.

I don't disagree about redbulls but I think it was even more embarrassing for Philly. #2 seed in the playoffs at home against one of the worst Redbull teams in years and they rolled out some of the most cowardly tactics I have ever seen. They didn't even attempt to attack until the 80th min. Both teams left the game completely up to chance and Philly won the coin flip on a fluke goal. Not a good look for the MLS at all.

OK I realize this is probably way too soon but if we beat New England do we have any idea if we get another home game on the 4th/5th? And/or the 11th of course. Also, was just thinking about this and if the Cup is at Yankee Stadium surely they'll open the upper decks, meaning we may or may not have our same seats. And they may or may not cost a fortune per seat as well. Just trying to plan my travel/not travel schedule, ya know?

OK I realize this is probably way too soon but if we beat New England do we have any idea if we get another home game on the 4th/5th? And/or the 11th of course. Also, was just thinking about this and if the Cup is at Yankee Stadium surely they'll open the upper decks, meaning we may or may not have our same seats. And they may or may not cost a fortune per seat as well. Just trying to plan my travel/not travel schedule, ya know?

Only if Orlando wins and we play them, since RB and ATL are eliminated.
MLS Cup would have to be against RSL for us to host it.

Orlando just gives up a goal to Nashville, transition moment, Hany and CJ Sapong against six Orlando defenders and Mukhtar dribbles across three defenders and puts it in. Yeesh. 2–1 Nashville.

Reactions: Victors87
Orlando just gives up a goal to Nashville, transition moment, Hany and CJ Sapong against six Orlando defenders and Mukhtar dribbles across three defenders and puts it in. Yeesh. 2–1 Nashville.
3-1 now

So pretty much no more games at Yankee Stadium unless Real Salt Lake reaches the final.

Reactions: moogoo

philly v nashville.

gonna be a good matchup. but damn. there goes my bracket :(

Reactions: Victors87
Nashville wins, so we are the lowest remaining seed in the Eastern Conference, and can no longer host anything until at least MLS Cup -- and that's only if Real Salt Lake comes out of the West. Gonna have to be road warriors to taste glory this year.

Reactions: Shwafta and moogoo