2022 Roster Discussion

I think we all noticed. He actually dropped off a bit as the GC progressed, but he certainly was a bit weaker after that window. My assumption was either the spotlight wore on him a bit, or all of the games tested his fitness.
Plus it must have not been easy playing so many positions. CB with 3 at the back. Then USMNT went to CB with 2. Which he did for a game or two with us. Then The elbow. Then CM.

Crooks provides injury status on Tinnerholm and Parks

Tinnerholm was hurt on October 3 -- that's a 9-12 month injury. Odds are maybe he makes it back in September, but I would be surprised to see him make a meaningful contribution before 2023. I could see his return next year be similar to what we saw with Heber this year.

Tinnerholm was hurt on October 3 -- that's a 9-12 month injury. Odds are maybe he makes it back in September, but I would be surprised to see him make a meaningful contribution before 2023. I could see his return next year be similar to what we saw with Heber this year.

achilles rupture is not a year long injury. it's 6 months usually. possibly a little longer depending on severity. if he got injured october then he should be doing physical therapy by end of march, early april. he was already walking around without a walker or cane during the cup final. he was noticeably limping.

it seems odd that he would be out for an entire year and miss most of the MLS season. i would have expected him to be back to full training by late april.

i also wonder if crooks is just speculating or if he's been in contact with the players or medical staff.

When he was injured, I assumed he was out for 2022. Brutal injury.

Is there an ortho here that has experience? Massive difference between 6, 9, 12 and 15 months. If he truly is going to miss most of the season, we need a RB. Is there a CFG Academy kid?

Think he would do really well in the Championship or in Germany.

Think he would do really well in the Championship or in Germany.

i dont know, i feel that league is more physical than even the Premier league. Taty may not do well he would just get hit more than anything.

Reactions: Kjbert
i dont know, i feel that league is more physical than even the Premier league. Taty may not do well he would just get hit more than anything.
Think he would thrive in a physical league. I think he goes and looks for it.

Championship probably the 5th or 6th best league in the world.

Think he would thrive in a physical league. I think he goes and looks for it.

Championship probably the 5th or 6th best league in the world.

he does go for it but i do think he will need to bulk up to not get handled. but of course I'm just speculating, lets see where he goes first.

Reactions: Kjbert
How does he get a work permit in England?

I’m not convinced he’s ready for PL but the right lower mid table club might work well. A Championship team pushing for promotion like Fulham might also be a good fit. I hope he gets paid wherever he goes.