2023 Season Ticket Thread

Intimate matchday experience?

Is that like that suite at the stadium in Qatar that had a bed in it?
Yeah so the season ticket price is just the base price. Then they negotiate how much more I want to pay for the extra stuff once I’m in my seat with only a towel on. I’m personally excited for the Nuru matchday experience, not sure where you shower after though, but whatever happens they sure knew how to bring me back.

Reactions: Joe_Cos
Personally, I'm on the fence. I'm going to drop $99 on season pass, so essentially that could get a $99 discount on a single supporters season ticket. Getting some seniority back would be a plus. However, I'm not sure that would make all that much of a difference at this point, and they will probably make a similar offer next year, and the year after, and again, and again.

Personally, I'm on the fence. I'm going to drop $99 on season pass, so essentially that could get a $99 discount on a single supporters season ticket. Getting some seniority back would be a plus. However, I'm not sure that would make all that much of a difference at this point, and they will probably make a similar offer next year, and the year after, and again, and again.

$80 if you're already an appleTV+ subscriber but I am curious if you get that price if you're on a free subscription OR if you only subscribe for 1 month and purchase MLS season pass that month.

I had this same dilemma as you but ultimately came to the same conclusion.

So, no mailing of the STH packages.

Instead, they are planning something at Dave and Busters. Lame.

They should have had it at one of the axe throwing bars in BK or Manhattan. Duck, Brad!

I sent in two questions to their Qualtrics survey:

1. Why are we losing almost all of our senior leadership this winter?
2. Will you look at other food vendors besides Legends when we open the new stadium?

Reactions: adam
So, no mailing of the STH packages.

Instead, they are planning something at Dave and Busters. Lame.

They should have had it at one of the axe throwing bars in BK or Manhattan. Duck, Brad!

I sent in two questions to their Qualtrics survey:

1. Why are we losing almost all of our senior leadership this winter?
2. Will you look at other food vendors besides Legends when we open the new stadium?

all that just to pick up scarves?

Seriously we now need to haul somewhere else to another event just to get our membership package? Come on.
all that just to pick up scarves?

i would assume you could pick it up at a home game too. it's not like you need it to get into the game with mobile ticketing. but yea of all the things to cut costs on... this shouldn't be it.

Reactions: canchon
i would assume you could pick it up at a home game too. it's not like you need it to get into the game with mobile ticketing. but yea of all the things to cut costs on... this shouldn't be it.

yes email mentioned that you can pick it up before games vs miami and nashville i think. its just kinda of odd to do it this way. i dont even think its an actual Q&A session. just come on down to Dave and busters.

yes email mentioned that you can pick it up before games vs miami and nashville i think. its just kinda of odd to do it this way. i dont even think its an actual Q&A session. just come on down to Dave and busters.
Seems like a ploy to get people to expand their membership or upgrade seats. I would imagine they're projecting for a low attendance season.

Do they give you free tokens when you get there so you can play?

Reactions: SoupInNYC
View attachment 12503
It’s 100% going to be a scarf too. Look at that graphic they’re using lol ugh. Mosaic scarf to go with the mosaic kit.

We are such a negative fanbase, immediately pivoting to the most cynical of reasoning. Sure it would be nice to have an option to have them mail it, but they're trying to do what could be a fun event in Times Square to kick off the season. Why don't we give them a chance; maybe they surprise you and it's a fun event.

(TWS that's not directed only at you -- it's at the entire stream of messages. We are way too cynical here towards a team that delivered us a championship less than 14 months ago.

We are such a negative fanbase, immediately pivoting to the most cynical of reasoning. Sure it would be nice to have an option to have them mail it, but they're trying to do what could be a fun event in Times Square to kick off the season. Why don't we give them a chance; maybe they surprise you and it's a fun event.

(TWS that's not directed only at you -- it's at the entire stream of messages. We are way too cynical here towards a team that delivered us a championship less than 14 months ago.
I think it’s because we all really wanted Chucky Cheese.

But seriously, if they want the STHs back & be praised as the best club ever, hold it at Scores!

Last edited:

Agree. I kind of think - no mail? good! Save money. Save environment. Why do I want them to send unnecessary packages? Particularly if I'm not excited about the merch in them. Now, I'm not getting to D&Bs, but I'm happy to pick up whatever it is at the first home game.

Reactions: Shwafta and Vallos

Personally I think there’s some sort of soccer simulation game at Dave and Busters and they’re gonna hold open try outs to fill out the roster :p

Personally I think there’s some sort of soccer simulation game at Dave and Busters and they’re gonna hold open try outs to fill out the roster :p
scared tye sheridan GIF by Ready Player One

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny