New Jersey - Postmatch

In non-game related stuff, I thought the Blue Man Group appearance was the sort of thing that seems inevitable in retrospect, yet still clever. I'm surprised nobody thought of it before.

Also thanks to FredMertz FredMertz for letting me use his Champions Suite seats tonight. It was great having a different view of the game, and especially being right behind our goal those last 2o minutes.

not sure why your post disappeared
Tbf, the Spanish second division would get blitzed in MLS.

“You cannot say what you say in your show”

There’s a difference between quality of player and playing style. And it’s no doubt way faster in MLS, even if less skilled.

MLS is second rate EPL. It just is. And I love it. So who cares. People will like it when they like it.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. That BWP header was amazing. Go back and look at the replays. How you can head a ball behind you like that into the far corner is crazy.

Finally, SeanJ needs more praise tonight. He was immense. Thought he did a great job slowing the game down in the second half.

I was ready to defend Wallace on a speedy ball at an awkward height but he should have been camped at the back post maybe 3 seconds earlier.
I wanted to. Because I like him and still think he has value.

But he could have chested it down and rolled it in with his foreskin. That’s how open he was.

Also, I apparently do love a penis.

But he could have chested it down and rolled it in with his foreskin. That’s how open he was.

There’s a real problem with the roster if Wallace is counted on for value. Berget gets injured and goes out so we need height up front in a forward position and a guy that can defend since we’re down a man and hopefully isn’t slow as molasses..... know who that is, it’s SAS. He’s tall, played winger in college, and is definitely faster than Wallace. Having him on the bench gives the option for defender and forward. The few times he’s gotten on the field he looked good in the attack taking people on. I have more faith in him scoring if given a cross than any in Wallace. He’s another guy that I just don’t understand why he’s not making the 18.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. That BWP header was amazing. Go back and look at the replays. How you can head a ball behind you like that into the far corner is crazy.

Finally, SeanJ needs more praise tonight. He was immense. Thought he did a great job slowing the game down in the second half.
BWP also gave a solid post-game interview. Said NYC was better in the second half and deserved the point.

tenor.gif

Mark Geiger at the VAR room when Lawerence threw his arm at Tinnerholm's neck.
url
url

He literally could have scored it with any legal body part other than the one he used.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan