Nycfc Announces First Known Games. Ccc15

I'm going to be in Orlando from Thursday the 19th to Tuesday the 24th. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to squeeze another two days out of work in the same week. I'm going to think about it big time lol

I'm working on it. It'll take a good bit of planning for us but you have no idea how excited I am at the prospect of seeing NYCFC v OC in Charleston.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Haha they actually retweeted me. Looking forward to it! Hopefully we can get something set up so people can go and have an affordable stay/split hotel costs.

Hugely excited for this. Don't know if I'll make the trip but can't wait to see our guys finally - FINALLY- take the field.

Reactions: einwindir
How does this "Challenge Cup" work? Aren't the Battery a USL PRO team?

It's a preseason tourney with 4 teams, NYCFC, OC, Houston and the Battery yes they're a USL PRO team but like I said it's a preseason tourney basically a warm up for the season.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
It's a preseason tourney with 4 teams, NYCFC, OC, Houston and the Battery yes they're a USL PRO team but like I said it's a preseason tourney basically a warm up for the season.
Oh, that's cool.

Well I wondered openly if people would have an issue with location of first games. People often don't look into issues in advance and complain afterwards but I guess the initial response confirms my thoughts unfounded. Something a little more prestigious would have been my choice (look at the buildup for kit launch that won't be low key) but I probably won't be there regardless. Anyway if they don't broadcast it on the web (first game) then I'm sure there will be issues and I say that in greater certainty.

I think its a great move for a first match. We couldn't play at home as its way too cold.
Would I love to see us play the Italian National team at home? Sure but not after 3 weeks of practice.

Reactions: Kjbert