Nycfc In Fifa 15

Do you guys think we have any chance of Yankee Stadium being in FIFA 16? As a new fan, the lack of the real stadium kind of kills the immersion for me.

Reactions: roxfontaine
Don't plan on it. Suggestion: give them a big stadium with a track around it and rename it.
I guess I can still be hopeful, but I do know how EA Sports when it comes to realism, but as a former Madden player, FIFA is amazing in comparison.

What's the overall opinion on FIFA 16? I've got an "old" 360, and was thinking of upgrading for FIFA 16. Worth it?

In the same boat as you. For me it all depends on what the next gen console pricing does in the next few months before the fifa 16 release

Reactions: The Toe
No sports game should be a system seller. Buy a console because you'd like to be in current generation. If there are no other games that really excite you, skip it.

I have a $500 Fifa machine and I'm happy with it. How else am I going to get online play on my big TV?

I have bought other games, but I feel like I'm wasting my time if I'm not playing FIFA because there is inherent value in FIFA, as opposed to shooting shit.

Yes, I know. There isn't. But I grew playing Atari, then Nintendo, etc. I had an xbox when I was in my early 20s, but then I didn't have another console until I got a day 1 PS4. Because we always played sports IRL, we always played sports video games, too, so we could be play as our heros and compete against each other. Multiplayer wasn't really a thing that I remember other than in sports games. As a result, I never developed FPS skills, so that stuff doesn't come easily to me at all.

Even picking up FIFA 14 at the same time as I got the PS4, it took me a long time to be even mildly decent because controls are so much more complex now. Taking a decade off and trying to pick gaming back up is hard when you're skipping over at least one entire gen of gaming development. Trying to do it for multiple games is practically impossible for my old brain.

If anyone plays FUT Pirlo, Lampard and Gerrard are all available on their new teams to buy.
You're speaking my language, now. All of that manager stuff is a mess with MLS transfer windows. I want to break ankles and score some gotdamn missiles.

Reactions: Drainyoo and Vito
Does Villa always demand a trade & Lamps retires after a first season in CM with NYCFC for you guys?

Just started a career mode with NYCFC and i managed to get Gedion Zelalem and Jordan Ibe in the first transfer window.. both with great potential

Does Villa always demand a trade & Lamps retires after a first season in CM with NYCFC for you guys?

After the first season I sold villa for 25 million euros lol. And FIFA always does that with old players. Pirlos been retiring for 5 years now apparently

Reactions: The Toe
After the first season I sold villa for 25 million euros lol. And FIFA always does that with old players. Pirlos been retiring for 5 years now apparently
I held on to Villa half way thru 2nd season. He only had 2 goals in 18 games so I took $12 million from Malaga. I did sign Terrance Boyd cheap as a semi replacement.

I held on to Villa half way thru 2nd season. He only had 2 goals in 18 games so I took $12 million from Malaga. I did sign Terrance Boyd cheap as a semi replacement.

Villa was my offense. I scored about 20 goals with him

Villa was my offense. I scored about 20 goals with him
He scored 22 in his first year, playing a modified 4-4-2 diamond, I played him at left striker. I did the same thing the following season with a different strike partner and he went to piss. I'm also a year in and just now trying to get 36 year old Pirlo on a contract for free. He's still rated a 80 but I'll have to wait until the beginning of the 15-16 MLS season to play him.