Nycfc In Fifa 15

Think EA will ever change the name of the game at some point if the actual FIFA continues to be such a corrupt, despicable organization?

Reactions: roxfontaine
This works well for me. On strictly a FIFA, video game level.

Attachments

• 20150713_111341.jpg
    20150713_111341.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 55
This works well for me. On strictly a FIFA, video game level.

Reported for KWS in the team.

In response to Mullins at CDM, you can do plenty of wacky things on FIFA. I turned Yedlin into a legitimate Premier League CDM (in front of a back 3), before buying Jordi Alba for the same position and winning the Champions League with him. They're both fast enough to get involved with the attack and still run down any counterattack. It's insane.

I'm impressed with your lolololol use...

And as I said, it's strictly a video game line up.

Get it?????????? ( I can do that too)

yes, because i expected you to put a real life lineup in a fifa thread... but hey, good luck i guess... this is coming from a guy who played people online with messi in goal, and bravo as my striker.

In response to Mullins at CDM, you can do plenty of wacky things on FIFA. I turned Yedlin into a legitimate Premier League CDM (in front of a back 3), before buying Jordi Alba for the same position and winning the Champions League with him. They're both fast enough to get involved with the attack and still run down any counterattack. It's insane.
it looks like its for online play so theres no turning him into anything... id suggest mcnamara since the last i checked he was in form and way more useful than mullins.

I tried transferring Pirlo in mid-CM since I already started. But he wouldn't come, no matter how much I offered him. He said it wasn't prestigious enough.

By the way, won the mls cup twice now, on to third season. Besides a few academy kids, I've added Boyd, Woods and Wooten as strikers, and Finley from Crew on my right. Sold Meara and Saunders so now I have DC's Hamid in goal. Iraola is retiring so his replacement is my next big priority.

I tried transferring Pirlo in mid-CM since I already started. But he wouldn't come, no matter how much I offered him. He said it wasn't prestigious enough.

By the way, won the mls cup twice now, on to third season. Besides a few academy kids, I've added Boyd, Woods and Wooten as strikers, and Finley from Crew on my right. Sold Meara and Saunders so now I have DC's Hamid in goal. Iraola is retiring so his replacement is my next big priority.

Get the scouts ready it'll make life easy

Youth scouts? Yeah I have a few. I found a 85-95 potential Spanish striker, when I signed him from the academy he started as a 71.
It's the current overall that's important personally I dot sign anyone unless their minimum of like 65, anything over 70 is a champion

You're speaking my language, now. All of that manager stuff is a mess with MLS transfer windows. I want to break ankles and score some gotdamn missiles.

I can't play with MLS teams, they suck too much and are slow. I feel like I'm playing with them on a field made of honey. Serie A, bitches!!!!

I can't play with MLS teams, they suck too much and are slow. I feel like I'm playing with them on a field made of honey. Serie A, bitches!!!!
Only problem I have is by season 3-4 of Career Mode, you have probably upgraded and scouted and got great deals on a Contract expiration, so your starting 11 is stacked, probably with all 70+ rated players. Meanwhile, the AI continues to barely make any moves each season and the existing MLS rosters get stale and old. It's almost like FIFA has a handicap on the AI in MLS career modes.

Because of this, I usually swap the MLS teams into a euro league with pro/rel to keep it lively.

Reactions: Keith Putnam
Only problem I have is by season 3-4 of Career Mode, you have probably upgraded and scouted and got great deals on a Contract expiration, so your starting 11 is stacked, probably with all 70+ rated players. Meanwhile, the AI continues to barely make any moves each season and the existing MLS rosters get stale and old. It's almost like FIFA has a handicap on the AI in MLS career modes.

Because of this, I usually swap the MLS teams into a euro league with pro/rel to keep it lively.

Wait, you can do that?