2022 Roster Discussion

It's not auto translated? I believe Fantazma is a native spanish speaker...

but you're right that it's probably not good to jump to conclusions based on this alone.

the club doesn't want to be known as a club that breaks promises to players. i'd be surprised if they are screwing him in some way. even if this tweet is about a broken promise, we don't know who made the promise. could be the club, could be another club/coach he talked to who said they'd make an offer, etc.

Personally I think it's dangerous to assume what he's thinking over a vague auto-translated tweet. It could be literally anything.

nah i speak it, its what he said. now in terms of the quoted tweet its about Cruyff granting a trip to romario if he scored two goals which he did so he fulfilled the promise. not related to any transfer or anything so the context is different.

this is why i placed both ends of spectrum of possibilities: hes mad or trolling.

Those were the days

Take a little Sunday spin,
Go watch NYCFC win...
giphy.gif

nah i speak it, its what he said. now in terms of the quoted tweet its about Cruyff granting a trip to romario if he scored two goals which he did so he fulfilled the promise. not related to any transfer or anything so the context is different.

this is why i placed both ends of spectrum of possibilities: hes mad or trolling.

Ah, my apologies then. Though I still think it's dangerous to try to put too much into a tweet like this.

Reactions: Kjbert
Ah, my apologies then. Though I still think it's dangerous to try to put too much into a tweet like this.

of course, it just doesnt help with all the rumors and him not being featured in training pictures. it just adds to speculation.

If this is transfer related, then fuck him frankly. Don’t air your shit on social media. Let your agent do your talking.

He’s a smart guy. River and Palmeiras are broker than Donald Trump.

Reactions: canchon and moogoo
If this is transfer related, then fuck him frankly. Don’t air your shit on social media. Let your agent do your talking.

He’s a smart guy. River and Palmeiras are broker than Donald Trump.

tbf hes not the only one. acosta and arriola basically said the same too on twitter ( unhappy how transfers went down or not happening). im sure there are others in other teams/ leagues, its the norm now it seems.

tbf hes not the only one. acosta and arriola basically said the same too on twitter ( unhappy how transfers went down or not happening). im sure there are others in other teams/ leagues, its the norm now it seems.

And they were also idiots

Why is everyone so sure he left training? Did someone post something? Or are we just assuming cause he wasn't in some training pics and video?

He was in the media day pics..

Media Day pics were from before camp started. Pretty sure the day they came out, Maxi was having a kid.

Reactions: Kjbert