2022 Roster Discussion

Haak is 4th choice. Nico provides cover at RB and deep cover at CB. He’s a natural CB.

Reactions: Schwallacus

When I first saw this I mistook the Lansdowne Bhoys logo for Heineken and thought this was a really dumb beer commercial. But there really is a player named Jack Beer and I guess he's on NYCFC now? Maybe MLS 2? or practice squad depth? That's a big jump from amateur league to MLS.

Last edited:

When I first saw this I mistook the Lansdowne Bhoys logo for Heineken and thought this was a really dumb beer commercial. But there really is a player named Jack Beer and I guess he's on NYCFC now? Maybe MLS 2? or practice squad depth? That's a big jump from amateur league to MLS.

he was playing college at georgetown until 2019 it seems. he was in the game vs inter playa in cancun. i assume he will sign for MLS 2.

Good. Fuck River. They’re sitting on CFG money.

He was in neutral last night and scored two goals.

I do think Taty looked relatively “unsettled” last night.

I do think Taty looked relatively “unsettled” last night.

he looked fine for the first goal celebrating with teammates and doing a dance. in the second goal he looked more like meh i scored. could just be the vibe of the game as they were in control for the most part at that point.

Reactions: Kjbert
i'm sure he's feeling uneasy about his future. understandable.

as long as he's performing and working hard, the rest will work itself out.

Don't think it impacted his performance much. He put in a solid shift, nothing spectacular. He seemed to lack a little joy/passion/anger (emotion?). But I don't think he was the only one.