2022 Roster Discussion

If Leeds fields Harrison, Taty and Aronson while coached by Marsch, that's a very heavy MLS NY-Philly axis presence. Some of this must be Jesse acquiring what he knows. He didn't overlap much with Taty, but he also must have one of the best MLS personal networks in Europe.
Plus rumors of Tyler Adams making a move there.

The press in Leeds is sure talking Taty up. Check out this nothingburger story.

Leeds United given glowing endorsement of MLS transfer target - Leeds Live (leeds-live.co.uk)

yea lots of talk. Leeds would be a great spot for him. They play attacking, high press soccer so he'd fit right in. I'm curious how much playing time he'd get if Bamford stays healthy. Sadly, if leeds does sign him, it's doubtful they would agree to let him stay for the rest of our season.

yea lots of talk. Leeds would be a great spot for him. They play attacking, high press soccer so he'd fit right in. I'm curious how much playing time he'd get if Bamford stays healthy. Sadly, if leeds does sign him, it's doubtful they would agree to let him stay for the rest of our season.
I think the transfer window opens in six days, so we might not even have him for our next match if Leeds is willing to come up to the number. Which may be the only question at this point. And if their drum-bangers are posting this sort of thing with old quotes from January just to keep the noise level up, it's a pretty sure bet they're ready to write the check.

It's going to suck to lose him. But hey, he'll make some serious bank going forward. And he deserves to.

I imagine MC have some sort of say, but I imagine it's us with the ultimate decision. We've gotten a lot of players from lower rungs in the CFG ladder so it makes sense that there is somehow a priority given.

Bamford staying healthy is in itself a long shot. Taty is much sturdier.

Jack , Taty, Aaronson and Adams all under Marsch on Leeds would be either a ton of fun or set back MLS's (and RB's) rep in England for years.

Sean Johnson (and Tinnerholm) are out of contact after this year...

tinnerholm leaves. dudes family is over there i think. also wasnt there an offer from Locomotiv moscow pre pandemic and he was "considering it". i think he is gone.

So good chance we keep Taty for the summer before selling him. If we can get a large fee I’m all for it. As much as it sucks it’s part of MLS. We’re doing it the right way. Scouting or developing talent and selling them for much higher fees to fund our club. Let the next one in line step up and take their chance.
I still get a good feeling when seeing Jack at Leeds. Would be happy to support Taty elsewhere in PL.

Sell James for $6 million if they will trigger that now. They seem to have no interest in playing or developing him. His fee won’t go higher.