2023 Season Ticket Thread

Just realized. Not only will they give me Founders pricing for a SS ticket, $460. And I have $260 in credit. But I forgot I also get the Apple TV subscription with it worth $80 I’d spend anyway. So I can get a SS this year for $120. Not a bad deal. No brainer at this point.

Just realized. Not only will they give me Founders pricing for a SS ticket, $460. And I have $260 in credit. But I forgot I also get the Apple TV subscription with it worth $80 I’d spend anyway. So I can get a SS this year for $120. Not a bad deal. No brainer at this point.
And just think of the money you will save not having to pay the toll for the the Throggs Neck.

How much are season tickets nowadays (for non-founding members)?

I inquired through the web site and got an email response that began "Thank you for your interest Brendan!" (not my name obvs) and I was so (perhaps overly) annoyed that I haven't responded.

How much are season tickets nowadays (for non-founding members)?

I inquired through the web site and got an email response that began "Thank you for your interest Brendan!" (not my name obvs) and I was so (perhaps overly) annoyed that I haven't responded.
I think they said SS was like $550 or close to it. The Founding price was $460.

Reactions: Kenny
Forum Section at Citi

Now that we are officially making Queens our home and the team will be moving more matches to Citi, I wonder if it makes sense to try to coordinate seating there for the next few seasons. Anyone want to join?

Personally, I don't like the seats I was assigned (124, behind the goal on the third base line) there and I'm sure my rep would change them.

In the last match during the rain I switched to 135 and really liked those seats - higher vantage, good view.

Anyone have a section you particularly like? Anyone interested in trying to get seats together?

I get 336 and 337, and the view from there is terrific. Right on top of the pitch, moderately high up and right at the center line.

The atmosphere there can be a little quiet - but if we get enough people, we can change that.

b4d5vx3kiktl5sjvfaot.jpg

Just got an email from the club. I can 'get back in line" and have my previous 3 seasons of cumulative seniority added for my priority ranking for the new stadium.

Reactions: Vallos and adam
Just got an email from the club. I can 'get back in line" and have my previous 3 seasons of cumulative seniority added for my priority ranking for the new stadium.
Got the same, offering a lot of stuff to entice me back. Championship Ring, Game in a suite, pre-game party…..

9E9ADC73-8E09-4E96-A891-12AA812E46CA.jpeg

Never got a response from the renewal form back in November - seems like adam adam maybe got a call the next day? - but I got this email at least.

Reactions: adam
also got this email. thought about it for a split second. then thought nah.

replica ring + MLS streaming is $130-150 (depending on whether you're an appleTV+ member or not). not sure what the lowest tier season ticket is these days? anybody have any info on that?

didn't they used to add the prices to the seating chart, do they not do this anymore? Here's an example from 2019:

I don't think the price tiers have been posted publicly since Covid year.

I had ticket packages in 2021 and 2022, basically to use up credit of what I paid towards 2020 before I canceled. My rep has reached out to me and I ignored him until now. The packages are so - so and I'm just as happy to buy singles. Anyway, I emailed him as soon as I realized I accidentally invited a call, told him I just wanted to see the info, that I'm very unlikely to get ST again or a package, but if he wants to call me he can in specific hours tomorrow.