2024 Roster and Transfer Discussion Thread

6 (I think) homegrown teens on that roster under contract with the first team. Any chance we see one of them get game minutes this year?

Carrizo made a gameday squad last year if memory serves, so yes -- I wouldn't be surprised if he got a debut this year at some point.

I guess they thought they needed to explain why those players aren’t traveling with the team.

Unfounded conspiracy theory time just for fun. The Magno transfer rumors are real and this "transparent" announcement is a hardball move in negotiations. Listing other players we are working on moving but not including Magno to show we are "set" on keeping him unless a really big offer comes in.

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
Unfounded conspiracy theory time just for fun. The Magno transfer rumors are real and this "transparent" announcement is a hardball move in negotiations. Listing other players we are working on moving but not including Magno to show we are "set" on keeping him unless a really big offer comes in.
I’ve seen reports that MLS clubs are having trouble this window finding European buyers at the prices MLS expects to get.

Reactions: gbservis
Trey Fillmore, on the latest Blue Balls pod, noted that Bologna in Serie A has submitted a bid for him

Is there a tinfoil hat emoji?

I guess they thought they needed to explain why those players aren’t traveling with the

I guess they thought they needed to explain why those players aren’t traveling with the team.
I’m not sure that “needing to explain” is a phrase in the NYCFC lexicon.

But maybe with the recent positive stadium news they figured they can now come out of their shell.

or he got a big raise and is moving on up - to a deluxe apartment in the skyyyyy
Understand Captain America GIF

Reactions: mgarbowski