2024 Roster and Transfer Discussion Thread

What's the Jovan situation? $8M and the guy isn't even getting small late game sub appearances.

i think that despite how much we spent on his transfer, he's just not ready to contribute for one reason or another. first he wasn't quite match fit for awhile, then he was gone with visa issues, and now we are kind of humming in attack. not sure it would be a good time to slot him in and potentially break up the flow we've finally achieved. our attack has benefitted from a very mobile #9 in the form of martinez and jones. bakrar is also willing to run in behind. is jovan? can he? i don't think that's his game.

it sucks that we spent the money on a player we aren't using, but i'm ok with it if what we're doing now is working. jovan is still there when we need more rotation, a tactical change, or if we get some injuries.

Andres Jasson leaves for a team in Denmark.

Jasson was on our senior roster which was full, so this allows us to bring in a new player if we choose to. Hopefully we can find another fullback in the summer window, because we need one.

Jasson was on our senior roster which was full, so this allows us to bring in a new player if we choose to. Hopefully we can find another fullback in the summer window, because we need one.
Very cool opportunity for him especially as they will be moving up (back) from the 1st Division to the Superliga.

Last edited:

Good luck, King.

Makes sense for our roster. Hope it's a move he's happy about.

Happy for him but his ability to play a bunch of different spots will be missed if we run into injury issues.

good luck to the king of drawing fouls. going to europe is awesome and just a stepping stone for his progress if he can prove himself there. guess i gotta sorta track the danish league now...

good luck to the king of drawing fouls. going to europe is awesome and just a stepping stone for his progress if he can prove himself there. guess i gotta sorta track the danish league now...
The Danish leagues are a lot of fun. The way they do pro/rel is interesting as they basically split up the league for the last part of the season in pro and rel groups and then you battle it out against your group (though the points don’t start over). There is value in staying in the top half during the season as you remain safe once you make the pro group.

Especially considering he was kind of able to fill in at the fullback spot in a pinch if needed

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Who is Kayky and should I be excited?

man i havent heard that name in a bit. i do recall there was massive hype a couple years ago in fluminense? i think he was one of the youngest players to score in the tournament.

from what i remember, he was like a talles magno who was a little further into his development. i didnt know he got injured so who knows how he is now.

Do we have need for another young winger/forward?
maybe to replace talles magno?

Reactions: Gene
I'm resigned to the fact that these are the only type of signings this team is going to make.

At least this guy is 21. I can see it if we sell Talles this summer. I kind of expect us to sell him since he hasn't played all year. Feel like the roster needs more on the backline, but I'll never say no to an exciting offensive prospect.

Reactions: Gene