Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

Still not available on the ESPN sportscenter app. :(

It has the scores from our games, but if you click the team name nothing happens and we can't be added to the favorite teams list.
I have the app for iPhone and I've added them as a favorite team! It also seems to have all the options every other team has.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BxLio91
Nothing big to report here, but guys who regularly read the N.Y. Times might find this interesting.

According to a link I just saw on Facebook, Jack Bell has taken the job of Senior Media Analyst for the NASL.

Guess that somewhat explains why he always had it out for NYCFC.

I'd like to see some players make appearances on the late night talk shows. I could really see Jeb and Jimmy Fallon doing a hilarious interview not The Tonight Show.

Reactions: kylelovescrayons
So, does that mean he's staying in the city for good? [EDITED. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSULTS AND STARTING ARGUENEBTA FOR NO REASON] Maybe he finds a nice warm seat on the bench on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing big to report here, but guys who regularly read the N.Y. Times might find this interesting.

According to a link I just saw on Facebook, Jack Bell has taken the job of Senior Media Analyst for the NASL.

Guess that somewhat explains why he always had it out for NYCFC.
I always knew he was a cosmos fan

The team is practicing today at YS. Shouldn't they be doing this at the training grounds?

This is still the temporary sod, right? So I suppose that they want to make use of it while they have it there.

One thing about which I am not clear: when the baseball season begins, will NYCFC still be using sod laid for each match? Or will matches be played on the normal Yankee Stadium turf?

This is still the temporary sod, right? So I suppose that they want to make use of it while they have it there.

One thing about which I am not clear: when the baseball season begins, will NYCFC still be using sod laid for each match? Or will matches be played on the normal Yankee Stadium turf?

I think they will be playing on baseball turf, with a portion of the infield filled in. Wouldn't make sense to re-sod the field everytime.

Hal Steinbrenner owner of the New York Yankees (and minority owner of New York City FC) said on the Michael Kay Show, that he isn't worried about NYCFC at the stadium and that they have "done the Homework" on it the field situation. Will put up the interview as soon as I can.

Hal Steinbrenner owner of the New York Yankees (and minority owner of New York City FC) said on the Michael Kay Show, that he isn't worried about NYCFC at the stadium and that they have "done the Homework" on it the field situation. Will put up the interview as soon as I can.
If anyone is interested, they're replaying the interview right now on YES.