Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

Joe Tolleson the PxP voice of NYCFC on YES

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/media/2015/03/8564506/5-questions-nycfc-announcer-joe-Tolleson

CAPITAL: In 2025, which team will be more popular in New York: the Rangers, or NYCFC?
TOLLESON: I'm not trying to avoid the question, but a lot of this depends on the success of the teams on the ice/field. New York loves winners and if NYCFC can win early and often that will draw fans to the club. Still, the Rangers have been a New York fixture for 90 years, so your asking a lot for NYCFC to overcame that tradition in a single decade

Reactions: Kjbert
From the FT article. Maybe the best two sentences I've read in a while, "After an appearance by New York mayor Bill de Blasio, roundly booed by the crowd, the giant screen over the pitch showed a short film narrated by Michael Rapaport, a local actor. In a New York accent so thick you could spread it on a bagel, he explained that the new club was a continuation of a football tradition that existed long before the construction of landmarks such as the Empire State Building."

Literary Genius

From today's Post: http://nypost.com/2015/03/21/meet-the-unsung-heroes-who-have-keyed-nycfcs-fast-start/

Meet the unsung heroes who have keyed NYCFC’s fast start
nycfc2.jpg

I have been trying to add NYCFC updates to Google now every so often over the past year, but it always said team not found. So this morning I noticed it gave me an option to follow the team. Minor news but cool if you like Google now

I have been trying to add NYCFC updates to Google now every so often over the past year, but it always said team not found. So this morning I noticed it gave me an option to follow the team. Minor news but cool if you like Google now

Still not available on the ESPN sportscenter app. :(

It has the scores from our games, but if you click the team name nothing happens and we can't be added to the favorite teams list.