Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

If anyone finds an article or video from CNN international, please post it here. I was interviewed before the match by them (if they weren't lying). Asked me some odd questions like: What do you know about Abu Dhabi? If there was another team that had a stadium in New York City that was closer to you would you support them?

guess you didnt make the cut in their final report.

LA galaxy is only in the conversation if you look at number of countries. If you look at the quality of our countries (USA, UK, western europe, russia) we blow their third world followers out of the water

Which is why you sign Villa, Lampard and Pirlo instead of some young Brazilian I've never heard of. Now the organization needs to monetize that.

Yes. Quality of countries (from a soccer POV). All the major European countries, USA, more than our fair share of South American nations. That's a brand launch that marketers dream of.

This is how you understand it. That's fine. But I believe Tom meant something else.

Reactions: FootyLovin
This is how you understand it. That's fine. But I believe Tom meant something else.
Oh.

Looking back at it I can see how it might have meant something else. I was only seeing it from a soccer POV.

I would raise a question too if it was meant as a socio political commentary.

Reactions: NYJaguar