Report: Pepa Sues Nycfc, Harrison Planning Board To Stop Team Training Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo and anyone for that matter... You're all welcome here but if you show up only to incite arguments or your presence always results in a war then please don't bother coming here as you will soon be banned.
Moving this to Warzone.

Dan, read my first post. is that a "flame" post (# 20)? I think it can be useful to have a dialogue between supporters groups who have teams in the same market to at least exchange thoughts about how our respective clubs are working against each other to everyone's detriment, but you've got a dozen morons on here who can't be bothered to do anything but flame a Cosmos fan.

Both teams want stadiums, and both teams are trying to stop the other from getting one. Why is that not worth a normal, reasonable conversation? Dumbasses.

If there were so many cardboard cosmos fans, you wouldn't be here discussing a damn thing. No one here cares about the cosmos to discuss their problems. Call the suicide hotline. Maybe they might listen. Find someplace else to vent. You're not wanted here.

I don't care what it starts at but it always ends in this. There was fine normal discussion of this post. Plus I said this goes for everyone not just you.

Dan, read my first post. is that a "flame" post (# 20)? I think it can be useful to have a dialogue between supporters groups who have teams in the same market to at least exchange thoughts about how our respective clubs are working against each other to everyone's detriment, but you've got a dozen morons on here who can't be bothered to do anything but flame a Cosmos fan.

Both teams want stadiums, and both teams are trying to stop the other from getting one. Why is that not worth a normal, reasonable conversation? Dumbasses.

Leo, you seem like an intelligent guy, so I'm going to assume that you are able to put two and two together and follow this without pretending it's not what's happening. Your posts - save for the "laughable disaster" comment - have all been made in good humour, but it doesn't change the fact that they are deliberately aimed at picking on the faults in NYCFC, and in that respect not even to generate a debate but to make people question their belief in the club. It may be a very well-mannered attack on the club, but it is still an attack on the club, and hence why some of the replies you've received have been unpleasant. One way or the other, what you are doing is flaming, you're just doing it quite cleverly.

Unlike many others, I actually don't mind you being on this forum with us, but you either need to start writing more neutrally or you've got to expect us to roll into threads you post in and threaten to delete/lock/ban etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.