2022 Roster Discussion

Transfrmarket says he’s a right winger, does that mean he will be backing up Santi? Or taking the starting roll?

nah santi is best on the left. i know thiago is supposed to be on the right but he doesnt seem to have that starting spot yet so talles plays there for now.

Reactions: Kjbert
Transfrmarket says he’s a right winger, does that mean he will be backing up Santi? Or taking the starting roll?

they are similar age. i'd say right now he'd be a backup. also remember, santi is on a loan that ends after this season so there's no guarantee he'll be here next season. also, if he does stay, he's more likely taking the #10 role as maxi retires and the right wing will be open for thiago or this guy.

I would hope this is forward depth -- we lost our 2nd and 3rd leading scorers last year in Medina and ITS, so without this guy we still needed another forward or two.

Reactions: Higgs1 and Kjbert
Not sure we have a starting RW right now. Magno? Andrade? Eh.

Not sure we have a starting RW right now. Magno? Andrade? Eh.

its supposed to be thiago? but i think he also is more of a LW. its like all the players we got up front like to play on the left wing. Isi and Medina are the options on the right but both are gone and magno and thiago are converted wingers really.

if this goes thru its a good signing as he can play on the right. the couple of vids i seen he can dribble but he kinda is lacking in finishing....so he will fit right in :D

Last edited:
Was told tonight that David Lee’s priority is a left footed winger. They understand what they’re missing from the Medina and Isi departures and they’re looking to backfill a winger right now. DP quality player for the summer.

is it the kid from corinthians? apparently he doing a physical this week for CFG.

giphy.gif