Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

We've been the world's worst twice already and haven't even kicked a ball yet! Lol

z91tFIwWZOJq0.gif

WSJ Article Quote: "Then there is the matter of Oct. 25, when NYCFC is scheduled to host the New England Revolution, a date that also figures to be right around the start of the World Series. If the Yankees make it that far, a person with knowledge of the situation said, several contingencies exist for handling the soccer game, including the use of other sites, ensuring that baseball’s postseason would not be affected."

Other Sites
1) Citi Field, because the Mets are not going to be in the World Series
2) We're going to have our own stadium by October.
3) Red Bulls Arena? Really?
4) Central Park temporary stadium. Yes please.
5) MLS allows for indoor matches and we go 3-3 at Chelsea Piers

WSJ Article Quote: "Then there is the matter of Oct. 25, when NYCFC is scheduled to host the New England Revolution, a date that also figures to be right around the start of the World Series. If the Yankees make it that far, a person with knowledge of the situation said, several contingencies exist for handling the soccer game, including the use of other sites, ensuring that baseball’s postseason would not be affected."

Other Sites

Columbia university stadium

Reactions: Kjbert

Other Sites

I've been a "die hard anything is possible we can always win a championship" Yankee fan for 25 years...and I can realistically say October 25 is not a concern...might be the least of my concerns regarding both teams.

http://www.sbisoccer.com/2015/01/klinsmann-explains-diskerud.html

“Mix had different options in Europe, but not bigger options than Rosenborg,” Klinsmann said. “Then come New York City Football Club, which is a start-up with a very exciting ownership and people involved like Jason Kreis and Claudio Reyna. So a lot of positives there. Mix asked me, and I said, ‘Yeah, I think it makes sense.’ Every player has his own individual situation.”

Looks like we are in Jurgen's good graces for now, which isn't a bad place to be.

http://www.sbisoccer.com/2015/01/klinsmann-explains-diskerud.html

“Mix had different options in Europe, but not bigger options than Rosenborg,” Klinsmann said. “Then come New York City Football Club, which is a start-up with a very exciting ownership and people involved like Jason Kreis and Claudio Reyna. So a lot of positives there. Mix asked me, and I said, ‘Yeah, I think it makes sense.’ Every player has his own individual situation.”

Looks like we are in Jurgen's good graces for now, which isn't a bad place to be.
Wait till NYC makes a play for Alejandro Bedoya.