Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

updates on DP search and injuries and what in the blue hell happened to Mendoza.

The article states NYCFC has used all 30 spots but I only count 28 players rostered. Who am I missing?

David Villa 7, Adam Nemec 32
Khiry Shelton 19, Tony Taylor 99
Patrick Mullins 14
Sebastian Velasquez 26
Thomas McNamara 15
Frank Lampard (to join) 8
Ned Grabavoy 11, Mix 10
Javier Calle 30, Mehdi Ballouchy 20
Matthew Dunn 23, Pablo Alvarez 22
Andrew Jacobson 4
Kwadwo Poku 88
Chris Wingert 17, Shay Facey 24, Andres Mendoza 2, Josh Williams 13
Connor Brandt 16, Kwame Watson-Siriboe 3, Jason Hernandez 21, Jeb Brovsky 5
George John (inj) 6
Joshua Saunders 12
Ryan Meara (inj) 18
Akira Fitzgerald 1

Last edited:
The article states NYCFC has used all 30 spots but I only count 28 players rostered. Who am I missing?

David Villa 7, Adam Nemec 32
Khiry Shelton 19, Tony Taylor 99
Patrick Mullins 14
Sebastian Velasquez 26
Thomas McNamara 15
Frank Lampard (to join) 8
Ned Grabavoy 11, Mix 10
Javier Calle 30, Mehdi Ballouchy 20
Matthew Dunn 23, Pablo Alvarez 22
Andrew Jacobson 4
Kwadwo Poku 88
Chris Wingert 17, Shay Facey 24, Andres Mendoza 2, Josh Williams 13
Connor Brandt 16, Kwame Watson-Siriboe 3, Jason Hernandez 21, Jeb Brovsky 5
George John (inj) 6
Joshua Saunders 12
Ryan Meara (inj) 18
Akira Fitzgerald 1
The post was saying we had thirty players before we signed facey, Brandt and Alvarez, they are clueless

Wasn't too thrilled with the Daily News backpage yesterday (with that stadium pic and headline not referring to Kreis by name) but that's certainly a lot better. The Daily News and Post (guess the Times as well) should be going out of their way to be the leader for NYCFC coverage. Same goes for those radio stations that wouldn't cover NYCFC recently (didn't read the full story but got that impression) things may be very different in a few years time.

So covering NYCFC right now may well have future benefits when it comes to access. Obviously they aren't going to put NYCFC on the back page every day at the moment but improved coverage on inside pages hasn't done any harm recently...

My buddy texted me that Paul Pabst from the Dan Patrick Show has the away jersey on the back of his chair visibly displayed on NBCSN

Reactions: Paul and LostAnvil
My buddy texted me that Paul Pabst from the Dan Patrick Show has the away jersey on the back of his chair visibly displayed on NBCSN
PzdWFIz.png

Note: not click-able ^ just an image and not a video - fooled you!