Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

Uggh went to about 5 or 6 places looking for the daily news seems Southern Connecticut largely didn't get their shipment today for some reason. Guess if I really want it should be available on ebay any day now I'd gather.

Uggh went to about 5 or 6 places looking for the daily news seems Southern Connecticut largely didn't get their shipment today for some reason. Guess if I really want it should be available on ebay any day now I'd gather.

I happened to be Southern Connecticut today and I found one at the BP gas station in Westport (1510 Post Rd East). You may be able to call them and have them set one aside for you: (203) 255-3549.

Hmm thanks. All the places I went were in Hamden/North Haven where I live slash work so maybe it's just those two towns. Found places that had the NY post and yesterdays News with the Texeria stuff but not today's with the 16 page pull out

http://www.empireofsoccer.com/culture-defender-mendoza-32856/

Aside from one brief (somewhat buried) comment a couple of days ago this hasn't really been mentioned on here. Has been posted on EOS today. Not really sure why Mendoza would need to adapt to "high emotion" games but I guess foreign players visiting Ecuador have an issue with "high altitude" games. Of course it might be hinting that its the first time Mendoza (like the former RB player mentioned) has ever been in a big city never mind lived in one.

If you have a twitter account, take the time to tweet Kay & LaGreca.........let them know we were listening/watching and appreciate the coverage. I figure if they see enough interest from fans, they'll give NYCFC more coverage.

Hmm thanks. All the places I went were in Hamden/North Haven where I live slash work so maybe it's just those two towns. Found places that had the NY post and yesterdays News with the Texeria stuff but not today's with the 16 page pull out

If you don't find it and really want it, I can mail it to you.

Nice little article in the Times!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/14/s...-fc-is-redecorating-carefully.html?ref=soccer

Y-NYCFC-2-articleLarge.jpg
Y-NYCFC-3-articleLarge.jpg