Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

Channel 11 News (PIX) ran a segment on the club last night including comments by Jason Kreis. Unfortunately, he was identified by the reporter and the caption as DAVID Kreis. They'll learn...

Reactions: Kjbert
Maybe I'm being thin skinned or paranoid but I took that 15 K comment as a bit of a shot from a non soccer writer. Like he's dismissing tomorrow's crowd as a fluke before it even happens and like he's almost hoping 15 K will be the normal so he doesn't have to take soccer or NYCFC seriously as players in the NYC sports scene.

Maybe I'm being thin skinned or paranoid but I took that 15 K comment as a bit of a shot from a non soccer writer. Like he's dismissing tomorrow's crowd as a fluke before it even happens and like he's almost hoping 15 K will be the normal so he doesn't have to take soccer or NYCFC seriously as players in the NYC sports scene.
I read that too and at first I thought it was pretty cool that one of the main writers penned an article about NYCFC, but it really was a rather ignorant piece.

Reactions: mrplow2000

The whole article was a shot at the sport and this team.