Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

http://www.espnfc.us/major-league-s...ebrate-their-first-home-game-with-a-first-win

The highlight clip of the goals is great. I get chills seeing the crowd rising up in anticipation when Grabavoy plays him through and then lose their minds when Villa curls it in.

That heel to heel touch Villa takes before sending in the cross is so subtle that he hardly breaks full speed, but it creates the space that allows him to get the ball across the face of goal far enough from the keeper. It's not a touch that many players in the world would even try because the risk of clipping it over the end line is not insignificant. He did it like it was second nature.

And man, it would have been awesome for that volley off the Mix cross to go in. That buildup was so pretty.

Last edited:
I prefer hitting them with a virtual

nocountryforold_men20071.jpg

I do like how Fox seems to have a global edict to stock ALL their channels with hot blonde chicks.

I've seen a bit of Fox Sports Australia -- hot blonde chicks. The "News" channel might be one of the worst propaganda machines since the Nazis but at least they make it look good. :D