Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

Not sure where else to put this, but lookie at who opened the NYSE this morning

jKTsTf7.jpg

^oh, Claudio

Last edited:
I'm sure big name DPs would rather not get to do "little things" like this and prefer living in Columbus or Kansas City if it weren't for MLS only sending them to NY or LA.

anyone listening to the WFAN today. They keep promoting the radio broadcast of tonights game and they also keep promoting a ticket giveaway for yankee game/ NYCFC game vs timbers this sunday.

i guess its something

Reactions: LostAnvil

What a great article! Thanks for sharing!

.......went to Yankee Stadium for the first two home matches (the third is tonight), and they were surprisingly enjoyable: an authentic New York experience in ways that at once fulfilled the marketers’ expectations and sloppily defied them.

Uh oh. Guess he never got the memo from the usual band of internet village idiot douchebags!

Reactions: BxLio91 and Lasker
What a great article! Thanks for sharing!

Yep, great article, totally matches my own experience. There's inevitably a certain hollowness to marketing for any team, especially a brand new one. And of course I'm disappointed and frustrated with various decisions made by CFG and the FO. The article was right to acknowledge both of these things - they are part of who we are right now. But when I get to the stadium I'm having so much fun that it doesn't seem to matter anymore. Nice to see others feeling the same way. If that makes me a pollyanna, so be it.

Reactions: Paul and The Toe
Yep, great article, totally matches my own experience. There's inevitably a certain hollowness to marketing for any team, especially a brand new one. And of course I'm disappointed and frustrated with various decisions made by CFG and the FO. The article was right to acknowledge both of these things - they are part of who we are right now. But when I get to the stadium I'm having so much fun that it doesn't seem to matter anymore. Nice to see others feeling the same way. If that makes me a pollyanna, so be it.
Spot on.

Nice abs. Finish a sitter. And learn to pass just once, and I'd back off. As is, he sucks. Any article praising him reflects a large amount of stupidity from the author.

He's a shit player - not worthy of an MLS starter position. That's it and that's all. Couldn't be more clear cut. He's over matched in this league.

Again, where is this scouting network that is supposed to be so valuable? Any of us familiar with the league knew he and Velasquez were both severely limited. Yet our super-funded team lines them up? Bahahahababa. Eat my ass. Get us good players and dump these shitbirds.

Reactions: LostAnvil