Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

Gotta say, after all the negative comments I read about soccer in Yankee Stadium being a terrible experience, it has been awesome so far. The atmosphere at games are amazing, and the views from my section are great. Not sure what all the complaints are about. Maybe from other sections it's worse, dunno.

I agree. I think the great experience is more a testament of the quality of our fans than of Yankee Stadium.
Yankee Stadium has too many rules. Even for baseball. It was much different in the old stadium. But they're so strict with everything now. I feel like you can't even be a fan when you go watch a game. They want robots who cheer for the home team, and watches the game.

Here's an update from mlssoccer.com:
http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...k-city-fcs-walking-wounded-nearing-return-act

Looks like we're stuck with a patchwork lineup for at least one more week.
Might as well give yourself an excuse if you're looking at a loss no matter what you trot out. 'T'would be a shame to send the best we got out, only to get knackered in the noggin. Whatd the boys think then? They'd be off, buying polyester sheets and looking for a stint in the Eredivisie before we could our fingers.

We have to give the illusion of as yet unrealized quality. Our whole focking club is built on it the illusion of effort and quality. Best way to do that is sand bag the tough ones.

(I'm not even sure where I'm serious, and where I'm not. So long as our two DP signees occupy a combined 1/2 dp slot, I'll say it's serious. Have I said fuck CFG yet today? I think not. So let me: FUCK CFG. )

Eta: oh wait, it's not his knee or thigh or abs or shit like that. It's his fucking hip. Well, allow ,e to rephrase. Double fuck CFG right up their two-faced ass. Yeah, I mix metaphors. But the point is clear. They maximized the DP slots with all of us season ticket holders.

I hope they have at least one ace left to play. As of now, I'm sick of this shit.

Might as well give yourself an excuse if you're looking at a loss no matter what you trot out. 'T'would be a shame to send the best we got out, only to get knackered in the noggin. Whatd the boys think then? They'd be off, buying polyester sheets and looking for a stint in the Eredivisie before we could our fingers.

We have to give the illusion of as yet unrealized quality. Our whole focking club is built on it the illusion of effort and quality. Best way to do that is sand bag the tough ones.

(I'm not even sure where I'm serious, and where I'm not. So long as our two DP signees occupy a combined 1/2 dp slot, I'll say it's serious. Have I said fuck CFG yet today? I think not. So let me: FUCK CFG. )

Eta: oh wait, it's not his knee or thigh or abs or shit like that. It's his fucking hip. Well, allow ,e to rephrase. Double fuck CFG right up their two-faced ass. Yeah, I mix metaphors. But the point is clear. They maximized the DP slots with all of us season ticket holders.

I hope they have at least one ace left to play. As of now, I'm sick of this shit.
You forgot to insult Ferran.

You forgot to insult Ferran.
Added to my sig, just to make sure it's not left out again.

Man, you guys should be thankful I'm not a reasonable fan. If I allowed myself to be governed by something as trivial as a desire to be reasonable, do you know how much entertainment value we as an Internet community would be sacrificing?

Perish the thought. I can not and will not limit my (not so quiet) enjoyment of fan misery by restricting my posts only to fully incubated hypotheses. I'm shooting from the hip and talking out my ass.

Added to my sig, just to make sure it's not left out again.

Man, you guys should be thankful I'm not a reasonable fan. If I allowed myself to be governed by something as trivial as a desire to be reasonable, do you know how much entertainment value we as an Internet community would be sacrificing?

Perish the thought. I can not and will not limit my (not so quiet) enjoyment of fan misery by restricting my posts only to fully incubated hypotheses. I'm shooting from the hip and talking out my ass.
It is gratifying to work with someone who can handle a set-up.