Official Nycfc In The Media Thread 2015

The third rail makes me cringe sometimes. Those songs are so embarrassing

That's sooooo yesterday !
We have a new Elizabeth today ,and as we speak the tourist industry is in overdrive making a load of tasteful souvenirs to sell you .on your vacation to that there london .lol
nr28aHZ.jpg

One thing about the English, they great fishermen. Or, Americans are too eager to take bait.
Not fishing bud just saying what's in the UK press today.sorry don't know how to post a link up.in the correct forum.
Its you guys that have brought the usual anti manc stuff up .
And even the poor old queen and shes up to her neck in shitty nappies today to post on here today !

And this from a country where its all about quantity than quality ffs!
You don't even put gravy on your chips for god sake .
On this side of the pond its:
Gravy = mashed potatoes
Chips (french fries) = ketchup
To the victor go the spoils!!!!;);)

The third rail makes me cringe sometimes. Those songs are so embarrassing

They are. Seems like the folks in charge of them have poor taste in lyrics. But it seems like they're getting shit for printing out a sheet and handing them out. Not sure why that's such a problem.

Reactions: Paul and FCRU
They are. Seems like the folks in charge of them have poor taste in lyrics. But it seems like they're getting shit for printing out a sheet and handing them out. Not sure why that's such a problem.
As far as I can tell, the English like their sports like they like their libraries -- silent.

UK national top selling paper The sun is running the story about the song sheets with the head line.
Nycfc song sheets hit bum note.

Reactions: LostAnvil
UK national top selling paper The sun is running the story about the song sheets with the head line.
Nycfc song sheets hit bum note.

Glad to know our newspapers aren't exclusive in the reporting shit and calling it news business.

"I said that's life (that's life), and as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks stompin' on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down
'cause this fine old world, it keeps spinnin' around" - Frank Sinatra

Last edited:
Reactions: LostAnvil
People are making it sound like NYCFC are handing them out at the gates as people enter the stadium. So not only are they getting shit for handing out the sheets, they have it completely wrong on who is handing out the sheets.