NYCFC in the Media Thread - 2022

Ian is an easy guy to give a hard time cause he seems like he would sell practically anything but it's nice to have someone so energized about the club.

Reactions: Kjbert
He did a segment either pregame or halftime shortly after the reports came out about the breakdown in talks over parking spaces. I honestly don't remember what he said or how direct it was.
I remember that, but it was very pro-Yankees, telling everyone to call the city and the city is holding everything back.

That's why I'm a bit curious as to where he may have had negative comments about the Yankees management.

Not surprised. He spoke out about the Yankees and their leadership. Now Levine wants him gone.

but not in a negative way at all. i even remember seeing comments that "Yankees FO probably told him to say what he said".

I'm smelling bullshit on this. He was on one of the podcasts hyping the season last night. Don't believe everything you read from an anonymous Twitter poster.

Reactions: Shwafta and Kjbert
I remember that, but it was very pro-Yankees, telling everyone to call the city and the city is holding everything back.

That's why I'm a bit curious as to where he may have had negative comments about the Yankees management.
Like I said, I don't even remember what he said, but that's the only time he came close to addressing it I know of. Maybe K Kjbert can shed light on his statement

CCL review. SOme talk about Taty. Not sure why they are talking about him possibly signing a NEW contract? weird. he just signed one early last year, no? wasn't that for 3 years or somethin?

Reactions: Kjbert
CCL review. SOme talk about Taty. Not sure why they are talking about him possibly signing a NEW contract? weird. he just signed one early last year, no? wasn't that for 3 years or somethin?

It was recently reported that his current contract will be reworked.

Reactions: Kjbert and moogoo

IIRC the ESPN report that talked about NYCFC rejecting River Plates bid mentioned nycfc was in talks for a new contract for Taty. which is weird since he just signed a new one last year.