NYCFC in the Media Thread - 2022

Reactions: Kjbert

Ugh, a multi season deal with Dude Wipes?

• Angry
Reactions: Vallos
i get the jokes and all.. but is it really that bad that dude wipes is a sponsor? it's money. they paid, they get it. also, it could be a whole lot worse.

it could have been... preparation H

would it have the same outcry had it been... charmin?

i think its the fact that the money is not "needed" since the team is owned by CFG. so its not like other teams that need the money so they take what they can get.

i personally would have preferred the local business approach, i know master card was part of that but still.

i think its the fact that the money is not "needed" since the team is owned by CFG. so its not like other teams that need the money so they take what they can get.

i personally would have preferred the local business approach, i know master card was part of that but still.

I liked the local business approach better too. but it is what it is. and how do rich people/companies stay rich? by spending other people's money.

I would much prefer that a local company get the slot, say Port Morris Distillery, the Bronx Brewery or Gun Hill Brewing.

I dispute that money isn’t needed. This club is run to break even

Reactions: Gotham Gator
I dispute that money isn’t needed. This club is run to break even

but how much is Dude Wipes possibly offering ? i cant think its that much? unless the sleeve advertising price is so low that any company can get a five year deal on it.

This is speculation, but I think Dude Wipes and NYCFC are mostly using each other for mutually beneficial marketing. DW clearly has an active and successful presence in a demographic that NYCFC wants. It is as important that NYCFC appear in DW marketing and social media content as it is that DW appears on the sleeve. I think the money is secondary to that relationship.

but how much is Dude Wipes possibly offering ? i cant think its that much? unless the sleeve advertising price is so low that any company can get a five year deal on it.
Multi-year seven figure deal according to the article. That doesn't tell us much, as it could theoretically be a 30 year $1m deal, but there is something behind it for the low value of a sleeve.

Multi-year seven figure deal according to the article. That doesn't tell us much, as it could theoretically be a 30 year $1m deal, but there is something behind it for the low value of a sleeve.

Thiught above it was confirmed a 5 year arrangement through the 2026 season

I think credit to Ronny for not focusing on this and pretty much waving off the poor officiating in the presser even though that particular play was full of mucho problemo's.

yea. it wouldn't change anything and he would get fined for criticizing the refs.

It's a company that sells ass wipes. When I see our kit, I don't want to get the image of someone sitting on the john trying to clean his ass.

I hate to go Maude Flanders here, but if I were a parent, I wouldn't be buying a kit for my kid that had this logo on it. Same goes for gambling corporations, as I know a few people who are addicted to gambling.

"Dad? What are Dude Wipes?"

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny and Vallos
It's a company that sells ass wipes. When I see our kit, I don't want to get the image of someone sitting on the john trying to clean his ass.

I hate to go Maude Flanders here, but if I were a parent, I wouldn't be buying a kit for my kid that had this logo on it. Same goes for gambling corporations, as I know a few people who are addicted to gambling.

"Dad? What are Dude Wipes?"
If I do buy the jersey I plan on steaming off the Dude wipes and the Etihad

Reactions: Vallos